Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What fictional character would you have for a brother/sister?

Serious Sam

The title says it all, what fictional character would you have as a brother or sister? Could be from a video game, a book series, movie; anything! For me I would go with Sam Serious Stone, he's a badass who kills aliens with a chain-gun, he's buff as hell, and he would just be awesome to have around!

So who you have? Leave your thoughts below!

• Brohoof 1

Phineas and Ferb. They'd built something to make every day of an seemingly endless summer the Best Day Ever with a roller coaster, a backyard beach, a circus, a ship, a obstacle course, a tower of traps, a giant bulls-eye game....

Also, if their sister Candace was my sister, I would help her learn to enjoy the boys' big ideas of summer fun instead of trying to pointlessly bust them.

Edited by WiiGuy
  • Brohoof 3

Isaac, from the Binding of Isaac. My mom wouldn't try to hurt him, and if we ended up with his mom then there's no way I would let her harm my little brother. I think it would be really fun to help create his imaginary basement world.

If I were to pick a pony, I'd go with Applejack without a doubt

As for other characters... I think I would pick Ryuko and Mako from Kill La Kill. They seem like they would be a ton of fun as my sisters!

Possibly Nakoruru, although she's a nature spirit so I wouldn't be able to see her often. If not her, I dunno. I would have to choose between Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, and AJ. Probably Rainbow Dash, because she would always have my back and would be fun to talk to, even if we don't have much in common.

Now, I know my list is very , very, long, but keep in mind that I am an only child and have always wanted a little brother or sister.

- miles "tails" Prower

-Scootaloo

-Button mash

- Rainbow Dash

- Pepper Clark

I am gonna stop now, before I take up wayyyy to much of your time. XD

• Brohoof 1

Tony Stark.

How cool would it be to have Iron Man as your big brother? Plus, I'm sure he wouldn't mind giving me some money if I wanted to buy something. Also, he's a genius, and he could probably help me with my Trigonometry homework.

Edited by Destiny
  • Brohoof 1

I thought about Katniss, but that wouldn't be a good idea. Maybe Levi from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell? He's just purely loveable and optimistic. 

Applejack, because having the country life is something that I've always wanted.

After I moved to the city, I prayed I'd never have to see trees or dirt again. All that .. nothing, for miles. Blech