Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What fictional character would you have for a brother/sister?

Serious Sam

• 8 months later...

I'd love to have (human) Fluttershy for a sister; our lifestyles seem pretty in-tune with each others, and I doubt we'd really ever have much to quarrel about, or will to. She'd also be someone that'd know how to comfort me and be happy to do so whenever I need it, as well as someone that I'd love to be returning the same kindness to.

• Brohoof 1

For a sister I would say Apple Bloom. She seems like a cool sister to have.

As for a brother, I think Roy from Fire Emblem would be awesome since he comes across as good guy who cares for others and wouldn't get into trouble.

• 3 years later...

That's a tough one. 

I'd maybe go with Cassandra from Tangled: The Series. She seems like a good sister to confide in and rely on in almost any situation. SweetieBelle would make a good younger sister, and Flounder for The Little Mermaid would make a pretty good brother. 

Edited by Dreambiscuit

I wouldn't mind having Applejack as my big sister. I have a cousin who's so much like her, and I look up to said cousin as if she was my big sister. So that being said, Applejack. :mlp_yeehaa: She's such a good sister to Apple Bloom and Big Mac to begin with. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

Obviously rainbow dash as a sis she’s the best character ever created

19 hours ago, KawaiiYandere said:

Well I'm late to the party, but I'd like Sayori from ddlc as a lil sis. I think she's cute and funny. I wouldn't want Monika cause she'd just delete me.....

\

But in the end monika was the good one sayori was bad