Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Princess Twila? Princess Skyla? o.o

Bird Mom

Princess Twila is a purple alicorn with yellow and purple hair. There is obviously a resemblence with Twilight. There's a rumor that she's supposedly the daughter of Twilight. I can't help but notice Hasbro's "FABULOUS CREATIVITY" with her hairstyle. It is the same as Sweetie Belle and Princess Skyla, this little filly:

full.png

Yes, really great creativity. Princess Skyla is supposed to be daughter of Princess Cadance and Shining Armor. I can see why. She has her moms hair colors and her dad's eyes. Verrryy possible. I don't know if these fillies will be in season 4 or any upcoming season[season 4 is taking too long]. Do you think these fillies will be in the show?

Sorry, I was unable to show a picture of Princess Twila. :

if there is a way to sell toys of the fillys, they will be in the show. And I don't mind seeing the child of candence and shiny, as they are one of the few canonically married couples. But having the child of any of the mane 6 just feels unnessicary at their current moment in development.

• Brohoof 2

It's offical Alicorn are no longer rare, it a race.  eeyup,

I can see them having a kid but  if all 1-3 happened in ONE year.  oh who am I kidding though spawned Shining and Cadnace out of thin air and they will probably do the foal out of thin air too.  Hasbro I know your a toy company but at least Try!!

We all know this was a ploy to sell more toys, I don't think she will be in the show but we won't know for sure yet.

I agree with Scoots.   When I first heard about her, i thought "no, she's just a toy", and personally, i hope she doesn't make it to the show. 

I agree with Scoots.   When I first heard about her, i thought "no, she's just a toy", and personally, i hope she doesn't make it to the show. 

Thanks for agreeing with me. Maybe, she won't appear in the show.

I feel like alicorns have lost their specialty about them now.  I hope they don't add them into the show.  Or if they do, don't name her Twila...bleh.  And I hope they come up with a more creative mane/colors too.

It's offical Alicorn are no longer rare, it a race.  eeyup,

I can see them having a kid but  if all 1-3 happened in ONE year.  oh who am I kidding though spawned Shining and Cadnace out of thin air and they will probably do the foal out of thin air too.  Hasbro I know your a toy company but at least Try!!

Well it's not like humans, they can have more then one child at a time.  It shouldn't be too uncommon.