• Please log in to reply
  • Go to first unread post
70 replies to this topic

#1 jreidsma

jreidsma

Parasprite

• Members

Posted 26 March 2014 - 03:20 PM

A generic Minecraft server. Just with a recreation of Equestria from My Little Pony Friendship is Magic as the map. I did not make the map but found it online for download and use. For the best playing experience use the mine little pony mod that I link to further down.
68.188.151.246 for the server
Mine little pony mod:
http://www.minelittl.../wiki/Main_Page
http://www.minecraft...-minecraft-172/

Minecraft 1.6.4 server, I could never get mine little pony to run with anything higher for some reason.

I ask is that no one destroys anything that someone else made, that no one makes or post anything suggestive, and please don’t be rude to anyone else.

I had to edit some of the files so the fires would not burn anything. I think that is what happened to Twilights house.

So if anyone wants to try it out and let me know how it goes ;)

Edited by jreidsma, 02 May 2014 - 05:12 PM.

Register now to remove this ad.

#2 XxConfusedUnicornxX

XxConfusedUnicornxX

Dragon

• Members

Posted 26 March 2014 - 03:22 PM

I'll go check it out! BTW my username is Happy1019 :)

#3 FlutterScream

FlutterScream

Parasprite

• Members

Posted 27 March 2014 - 01:48 AM

Ooh? A 1.6.4 server? I think I might check this out when it comes back online.

#4 FlutterGuy234

FlutterGuy234

Muffin

• Muffins

Posted 27 March 2014 - 12:13 PM

Hmmm, 1.6.4, eh? I have a ton of mods......I guess I'll make another user for it.

#5 jreidsma

jreidsma

Parasprite

• Members

Posted 27 March 2014 - 02:37 PM

Ooh? A 1.6.4 server? I think I might check this out when it comes back online.

Is it still offline? I was having internet issues last night but it should be alright now.

Ok this is frustrating, for some reason I cannot connect to the server now...

Edited by jreidsma, 27 March 2014 - 02:45 PM.

#6 Asterisk Propernoun

Asterisk Propernoun

Bunny

• Members

Posted 27 March 2014 - 02:57 PM

A generic Minecraft server. Just with a recreation of Equestria from My Little Pony Friendship is Magic as the map. I did not make the map but found it online for download and use. For the best playing experience use the mine little pony mod that I link to further down.

24.247.109.206 for the server
Mine little pony mod:

http://www.minelittl.../wiki/Main_Page

http://www.minecraft...-minecraft-172/

Minecraft 1.6.4 server, I could never get mine little pony to run with anything higher for some reason.

I ask is that no one destroys anything that someone else made, that no one makes or post anything suggestive, and please don’t be rude to anyone else.

I had to edit some of the files so the fires would not burn anything. I think that is what happened to Twilights house.

So if anyone wants to try it out and let me know how it goes ;)

Now this sounds cool! Do you think you can get a nickname plugin so we can change the names of our Minecraft characters to our pony-sona's?

#7 jreidsma

jreidsma

Parasprite

• Members

Posted 27 March 2014 - 03:10 PM

Ok the server is working again. For some reason the internal IP's of my computers got changed...

A nickname plug in would be cool. I'll try to see if I can figure it out.

_____

Alright the server is going to be down for a few minutes while I try to get this plug in system working.

Edited by jreidsma, 27 March 2014 - 03:18 PM.

#8 FlutterScream

FlutterScream

Parasprite

• Members

Posted 27 March 2014 - 03:30 PM

Failed to enter Equestria

Connection timed out: connect

:(

Edit/Update:

Capture.JPG

Edited by FluttershyFan84, 27 March 2014 - 03:40 PM.

#9 jreidsma

jreidsma

Parasprite

• Members

Posted 27 March 2014 - 03:37 PM

Alright, I have succesfully changed the server to a craftbukkit server that can have plugins installed. I have a nickname plugin installed.

just type in /nick <the nickname you want> to change it

Its now online again

#10 FlutterScream

FlutterScream

Parasprite

• Members

Posted 27 March 2014 - 03:47 PM

Now it works. It doesn't help when a Minecraft addict such as myself gets impatient. :P

If you need a replacement "Twilight's Library" house, I have a schematic from a retired brohoof server that I could send over and it's entirely in tact, I just more or less covered up a way down to a lower level since it was unused. :D

#11 jreidsma

jreidsma

Parasprite

• Members

Posted 27 March 2014 - 03:56 PM

You can put houses from one world into another?

Sorry but I don't know that much about minecraft :blink:

#12 Asterisk Propernoun

Asterisk Propernoun

Bunny

• Members

Posted 27 March 2014 - 06:30 PM

Alright, I have succesfully changed the server to a craftbukkit server that can have plugins installed. I have a nickname plugin installed.

just type in /nick <the nickname you want> to change it

Its now online again

It says I don't have permission.

#13 terminallyCapricious

terminallyCapricious

Bird

• Members

Posted 27 March 2014 - 06:47 PM

Ah, when some bugs are figured out, I'd be glad to come play on your server!

#14 jreidsma

jreidsma

Parasprite

• Members

Posted 28 March 2014 - 11:45 AM

It says I don't have permission.

Maybe the plug in is only allowed for op players... I will try something real quick.

It was an old plug in that doesnt seem to have a config file.

_____ the server is back online with a new plug in.

Edited by jreidsma, 28 March 2014 - 11:55 AM.

#15 FlutterScream

FlutterScream

Parasprite

• Members

Posted 30 March 2014 - 03:51 AM

There was a minor-grade griefing on the server against one of my major builds while I was away. Nothing serious enough to ban the pony but enough to be a small nuisance. There is also a land error with a marked section showing the perimeter. I also added quite a lot of stuff to the map and access to Appleloosa via powered/standard rail. When you get a chance, you might like what I did! :D

#16 ~ Alicornification ~

~ Alicornification ~

Bass Cannon Guardian

• Subscribers

Posted 30 March 2014 - 04:03 AM

You can put houses from one world into another?

Sorry but I don't know that much about minecraft :blink:

It's called WorldEdit. If you need help with it, I'm very skilled in using it, so either I could show you or I could do it for you. :)

#17 jreidsma

jreidsma

Parasprite

• Members

Posted 30 March 2014 - 09:05 AM

It's called WorldEdit. If you need help with it, I'm very skilled in using it, so either I could show you or I could do it for you. :)

FluttershyFan used MCEdit and put the house in. I am going to have to try it out sometime.

There was a minor-grade griefing on the server against one of my major builds while I was away. Nothing serious enough to ban the pony but enough to be a small nuisance. There is also a land error with a marked section showing the perimeter. I also added quite a lot of stuff to the map and access to Appleloosa via powered/standard rail. When you get a chance, you might like what I did! :D

I will have to check all the new stuff out :D

Was the error a spot of the world that just turns into a black void like spot? I don't know what that is but I have issues ith that in single player on this map also. disconnecting then reconnecting seemed to work for me.

Hopefully no one starts messing with each other. I guess there are always people that get on servers just to get everyone angry. but like you said if someone does it very bad we can ban them

Edited by jreidsma, 30 March 2014 - 09:05 AM.

#18 jreidsma

jreidsma

Parasprite

• Members

Posted 01 April 2014 - 05:21 PM

We are having power issues at my house. Nothing is wrong with the server but I am going to back the map up incase we lose power or something.

If the server goes down over night then the power at my house probably is being iffy.

#19 Felix

Felix

DigitalMaster

• Members

Posted 01 April 2014 - 05:29 PM

Oh yay! Any pony server I've been on has easily been forgotten. :I

So thank you! ^_^

Edited by FeIix, 01 April 2014 - 05:29 PM.

#20 jreidsma

jreidsma

Parasprite

• Members

Posted 02 April 2014 - 02:24 AM

Ok I backed up the world/map of the server a few minutes ago.

But I highly recommend that no one builds anything tonight and early tomorrow. My dad is going to try replacing the circuit breaker in the house but I am going to leave the server on. I should be home before he does this to back it up again but if I am not the server's computer will be shut down.

And maybe in a few days I will be able to check out all the cool stuff you guys have built ;) :D

Ok, apparently now we are not changng the curcuit breaker today :blink:

Edited by jreidsma, 01 April 2014 - 05:52 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Register now to remove this ad.