Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dumbest fears as a kid

~Sugar Sprinkles~

Going up the stairs in another house, being afraid of the bus because someone told me I would get my organs cut out, no face from Spirited Away and all kind of other things.

I'm still afraid of no face from Spirited Away... ever since I watched the movie, I've had this feeling that he's going to creep up behind me with that spooky mask on...

On topic: I can't remember much, but I think I was afraid of lawnmowers and vacuum cleaners because they were so loud.

I would have to say my fear of windows and bathrooms art night, it's still a slight fear but as a kid I would never go to the bathroom past 8pm and I needed curtains covering my windows cause I was scared someone was watching and waiting to kill me or something

As a child, I was overwhelmed with my fear of the transitory and meaningless nature of existence. The existential dread would keep me up every night, fighting off cold shivers and depression-induced paranoid hallucinations in a futile attempt to remain anchored to the shifting emotional bedrock of an enjoyable childhood.

Also, bees. 

• Brohoof 1

As a child, I was overwhelmed with my fear of the transitory and meaningless nature of existence. The existential dread would keep me up every night, fighting off cold shivers and depression-induced paranoid hallucinations in a futile attempt to remain anchored to the shifting emotional bedrock of an enjoyable childhood.

Also, bees. 

Dear me

Not the bees

I purposely left out the fears I still have

(edited)

I had a major fear for any movie that had those THX sound effects! That noise was very frightful to me, and to this day, I am still uncomfortable whenever I hear the sound effect... 

Edited by PunkRockPony

(edited)

I just remembered more:

When my mom took my older brothers and I to see E.T. for the first time in the theaters and the movie scared me so much (I would hid behind the chairs). Once we got home and I had to let mom check under my bed. I just knew that my older brothers would jump out and scare me. Now, I love to watch horror movies.

On a Halloween night, I've ways thought a witch would come and get me from my window.

Edited by MontanaDash

Two things. One : Darkness, I was afraid of anything dark, but ironically now I can't stay out of the dark or shade; it's just so soothing.

Two : My sister tricked me into thinking there was an evil creature living under my bed, which was the dancing spider. It was basically a tarantula with a top hat and a cane. Somehow this scared me to death though lol.

I had a morbid fear of going into my backyard alone. I had a rather large backyard backing onto a forest when I was younger(and still do, my new house is right next door to my old one) and the sounds of wildlife scared the living daylights out of me.

I always feared there were monsters, ghosts or some other creatures out to get me

I was so scared, I'd run through the house, turning one light on in one room, running back to shut the other on and so forth until I got to my room

I also did the whole run-jump-into-bed thing so no monsters could grab me haha

I was afraid of storm drains. While I lived in Archbold, a group of kids who bullied me opened up the drain next to our apartment and threw me in. I can't recall whether or not it was a dream but it felt real to me and the terror even more so.

My other fear is heights. Used to be called Spider-Man because of my extreme climbing abilities. An unfortunate talent that made me almost die when I was like very young.

I also am scared of tight, cramped spaces. I almost had a panic attack in an Irish pub in the mall in Toledo. After being beat up in tight places I would like to think it is justified.

Being poisoned.

No, I really have no idea where the in the name of Discord it came from. I just had a weird fear of drinking/eating something that had been poisoned.  

When I was young, maybe about 7 years old, I thought that every female in the world became pregnant.

I thought that at a certain age, a woman just magically became pregnant.

I was afraid because.. Well, I didn't know anything about childbirth at the time.

I was also afraid of the dark.

Still am.

My irrational fear was doing group projects, it was the scariest thing for me growing up. I was the one that nobody wanted to pair with, and watching group after group form I was sitting there as all the groups got together and I was the last one. I came to enjoy this because that meant if there was an even number of people I would get to work alone. I work best without weights with faces tying me down. Sorry that was uncalled for... I just... don't do well with others... I like to chase perfection, to attain excellence like Vince Lombardi said. If people don't share that ideal, well that's their loss.