Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dumbest fears as a kid

~Sugar Sprinkles~

I think my fears as a kid were eyeballs and redeads from LoZ Ocarina of Time. God those things freaked me the hell out.

I also feared my family breaking up which was a freaking stupid fear since my family didn't have any problems what so ever and there was nothing really triggering this fear other than my own paranoia and my gloomy imagination.

• 6 months later...

I was afraid of spiders, more specifically, spiders touching me in my sleep. To save myself from being touched I left no skin exposed before bed and covered my head completely. Those were odd times, I'm still surprised that I was never suffocated by the sheets.

• Brohoof 1

really? kind of like me i was afraid that when i was near a lake it would like suck me up but that was when i was like 4. hehe i think we were all weird at some point in time though

i didnt really like spiders either but when they were in my house i would catch it and put it outside

really? kind of like me i was afraid that when i was near a lake it would like suck me up but that was when i was like 4. hehe i think we were all weird at some point in time though

i didnt really like spiders either but when they were in my house i would catch it and put it outside

Lol my fear lasted till I was in 6th grade.

Not gonna lie I still don't like fans all that much. Like if I have a ceiling fan I have to use those coil lightbulbs cause the seal on the normal ones freak me out for some reason.

Edited by Cupcakes14

Princess-Sunbutt, on 15 Oct 2014 - 06:24 AM, said:

I was afraid of spiders, more specifically, spiders touching me in my sleep. To save myself from being touched I left no skin exposed before bed and covered my head completely. Those were odd times, I'm still surprised that I was never suffocated by the sheets.

The same goes with me but not with spiders but with unknowns of the darkness. Theres a safe area on the bed where my body parts should not go beyond the edge of the bed or else, they will grab me :(

Tornados, i was terrified by severe weather in general, didn't help that i lived in the midwest. Overcame that fear, now i'm an amateur spotter.

I used to have a fear of heights as a kid.  I've overcome that one definitely now, I love seeing the world from up high

Also socializing... haven't really gotten over that one though  :please:

Spiders, darkness (depending on where it is), diseases (like paranoia of them), theme park rides, medications, airplanes, those are just some of the fears that I had as a kid and I actually still have now. Anyone that knows me knows that I am still a child in a lot of ways mentally.

Some fears that don't bother me much now are thunderstorms (if they are tornadic then they still scare me), eating any kind of medium rare or rare meats (I was terrified of eating any kind of meat with pink in it, this fear still kinda holds on though), certain breeds of dogs, and some others I cannot remember. Damned memory. :P

I am such a weirdy.

• Brohoof 1

When I was little I was afraid of falling into the toilet and getting flushed down.  As soon as I was trained I used the big toilet.  No toy potty or little seat on top or a regular commode.  I braced myself carefully so I wouldn't fall in.  I hope this isn't TMI but I still laugh when I think about it.  :P

• Brohoof 4