Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dumbest fears as a kid

~Sugar Sprinkles~

What was the dumbest thing that scared you as as a kid.

I was scared of that klasky csupo face logo after rugrats episodes. I would hide under the covers so he wouldn't eat me in my sleep.

My cousin was scared of Mickey mouse clubhouse when she was little and had nightmares of the clubhouse closing with her inside of it.

Tell me your funny stories of stupid things that scared you below.

I agree with you on the klasky csupo and I seriously couldn't stop laughing at the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse part since I grew up with that show.

As for me personally, I used to be mildly creeped out by the Chuck E. Cheese robot at my nearby Chuck. E. Cheeses' place that I live across from from my apartment. It still somewhat creeps me out, but not as much and as a little girl I wasn't over-the-top scared of him but he still made me uncomfortable whenever I was close to the robot.

Then came Five Nights At Freddy's which many people compared to Chuck. E. Cheeses' that I learned when I wad 12. Ironically that game doesn't scare me at all and I find it rather fun but everyone else I know is horrified of Chuck. E. Cheese now thanks to Five Nights At Freddy's. :muffins:

What did truly horrified me was when I was 11 that I saw the Creepypasta mod for Minecraft featuring Jeff the Killer and I was scared when the guy reviewing the mod (I think SkyDoesMinecraft. I was never a fan of him :mellow: I don't watch him at all today but I play Minecraft a lot) and I was creeped out when he said how Jeff crawls into your window at night and said "GO TO SLEEP!" then murdering you.  :blink:  What only added on to my horror after I've forgotten all about the mod was a image of Jeff the Killer's face a long time later. Ironically again, I became a fan of Creepypasta after my 12th birthday and I just turned 13 a week ago March 10, 2015. Fanart of Jeff calmed me down a bit since he looked normal and of it was funny. Slowly I became a Creepypasta fan after a few days from becoming 12. Now that I look at the Jeff image I think he looks weird and silly but still creepy. Because of Creepypasta I've even became a fan of mild dark humor  :please:  and creepy stuff (but not over-the-top gore).

Neither the robotic Chuck. E. Cheese and Jeff really scare me anymore and Chuck. E. Cheese wasn't a real fear at all for me as it seems. ^_^

Edited by SweetbrierFushsia

Perhaps not on the level of extreme fear, I was afraid of doors you couldn't lock. Pretty sure most of that can be attributed to having such a door that was always in threat of opening to have a yelling parent behind it. (Yelling also was a fear, with any large voice scaring me, directed at me or not). Still not completely over it, but I'm used to the yelling by now, with two half deaf adults in the house.

I was bucking afraid of animatronics.

If you don't know, in Bremen have a fair here called "Bremer Freimarkt," which BTW is the third biggest fair in Germany, behind the Hamburger Dom in Hamburg and of course the Oktoberfest in Munich. Anyway, alot of the attractions, like the carousels, ghostrides, Rollercoasters, etc.feature animatronic puppets, big and small. My mom and dad had to take a 5 year old Hypnosparkle out of the fair, because he was crying his eyes out. :(

Try playing five nights at freddys if you haven't already. It will probably bring back that fear. I'm not a crazy fan of the game, but it's fun to play from time to time.