Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Contradictions with original series

Godoisin

Well I was watching the movie and wonder of the possible confusion trying to relate MLP with EG.

Well I just bring some of them like:

->If Luna was banished to the moon through very powerful magic, was Sub-principal Luna banished to the locker 1000 years ????  :huh:

->Hasbro make this so they could put it with the classical stereotype of the teenager on a high-school (which I personally didn't lie it)

->If everyone have their counterpart there, what happened to the Sunset Chimer original counterpart

->How could there be some persons from very different ages (Photo Finish - Scotaloo)

->He fall in love with one guy immediately, so because of that he fell in love with is counterpart on the other world; that, by the way, are completely different. Also after that he had only seen him once

->If princess Celestia and Luna had lived more than 1000 years, how could there be any relation to the "human world"

->I wonder how much information does Celestia (MLP world) knows about the another world

->Wouldn't the Sunset Chimer hammer pass through the portal when she was trying to use it against Twilight(This one was already very well known)

If you have more weird details post them so we all know more about the incoherence about the EG movie.

c8c.jpg

(edited)

Twilight Sparkle in the movie isn't even remotely close to the television version. The protagonist, antagonist, support cast, and administration have their moments of absent mindedness for the story to get to its point.

The real Twilight Sparkle would have contemplated her story/plan, walk in Pricipal Celestia's office, and ask for the crown back. She wouldn't improvise, lie (which she's not use to doing), and lose control of the converstation. Baseless asumption about what could have happen with Celestia and take the longest time consuming runabout path possible to get back the crown which was a bust in the end. 

Edited by Singe