Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Avril Lavigne as Vinyl Scratch?

Its.Yara

Avril is awesome.

I like a lot of her music and I honestly think she could pull off a Vinyl Scratch.

I thought it wasn't an April Fools Joke at first, but then I heard it was...and at first I was getting excited, since, Avril Lavigne COULD pull off a Vinyl Scratch, but getting extremely terrified and worked up since Nickelsh*t was going to have a part...which would be terrible. So, thank goodness it's an April Fools Joke.

Yeah, this has all the signs of an April fools joke. Who was the idiot who came up with these shenanigans anyways?? Anyways, turns out it was a big april fools joke, a lot of pony sites collaborated to make it seem more believable.

We'll it would be better if she had her own pony in rainbow rocks and mlpfim.I have been arvil lagvine's fan the first time i heard her song complicated and i heard another song of her's when she was a teen of coruse and then i heard her other song called Smile when a person in runescape wanted me to be in her runescape video i was so happy to be on it this problay happened when i was 13 to 14 year's old but i don't come back on runescape anymore and i am not 13 to 15 and i am 16 year's old.

I wish i can go too a mlp con but there to far away and my family can't afford a flight there and i am scared of height's and i am the only one in my family that likes mlp :/ and my big brother is scared of heights to and my grandma will probably say no but she has money more then me and my dad and my big brother.I never been to conventions and disney world and disney land and my big brother wen't to disney land or disney world when he was a kid and when my family had money but me and my dad got expensive stuff when i was a kid and when we had money but thoese are dinosaurs like xbox 360 i got that for christmas i wanted it my school freinds told me about the xbox 360 and i wanted it so bad and i was happy when i got it but not happy to share it with my brother but my brother me did not bicker and argue that day i guess kinda we'll my brother was nice to me when i was a toddler and a baby and i was nice to him to as a toddler to baby to kid.

Theres also a mac and nintendo dsi xl thoese are dinosaur's to but my mom wasted the money by putting the heater on all the time and stuff that had big electric bills.

(edited)

Well, this was a Complicated April Fools joke, but I should have known it wasn't Real. It would have been The Best Damn Thing, but What The Hell, it was at least funny, especially how they got so many people to Freak Out. Still, as far as pranking bronies goes, I think I Could Do Better. As mean as this was, you're all going to have to Let It Go. You can't Fall To Pieces over this; Tomorrow is a new day for speculation.

Edited by Something Floaty
  • Brohoof 1