Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Rocks Short #2 "Guitar Centered"

Andaasonsan

(edited)

I was more interested in RD, but w/e it was still awesome.

Also noticed, first the Friends Forever #5, then this. Is it Rainbow's turn to be Trixie's rival this time?

Edited by Randy Marsh

XD Wow... I loved it! I really don't like Trixie, but I still liked it nonetheless. It was silly, but it was an awesome and satisfying silly. It tells me that this next Equestria Girls movie is gonna pretty interesting with the new rainbow powers.

(edited)

post-9221-0-79277900-1396658660_thumb.png

Rainbow Dash shows her true self and cheats once again. How dare she try and upstage The Great and Powerful Trixie like that!

I'm sure a better version of that will get made once someone vectors that Trixie, but I had to make it the moment I saw it. And it fits oh so well with my feels towards RD in this.

Edited by The Mane-iac
  • Brohoof 4

That was pretty awesome. With the shorts that have come out so far, people seem to be fairly positive about them.

Inb4 Rainbow Rocks bandwagon fans saying that they've supported RR since its announcement.

Rainbow Dash shows her true self and cheats once again.

I was actually thinking the same thing. That win was kind of bullshit.

Surprisingly, this movie is, at this point, looking to be better than its predecessor(or at least in my opinion).

Cue the flame war about how all EqG content is evil

• Brohoof 1

Wow, this is looking better and better.  Also nice to see the anthro form returning, I was always slightly bothered by how they were just turned into humans with weird skin colors, which made it seem completely pointless to have it be related to MLP in the first place.

BUT ANYWAY.  I am slowly getting excited for this movie.  And I hated the first one.

On this day, a great force has shifted in the Trixie fan base.

It was as though a million souls cried out at once and then did a faceplant.

• Brohoof 1

Am I the only one who heard some barracuda in the beginning of the shred off? That and how in the hoof was dash able to turn like that? I know music's powerful but not at that level (scientifically speaking, the energy as raw as it was wouldn't even have turned an ear unless it was uber refined, which has yet itself to be figured how to be done (refining).)