Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Rocks Short #2 "Guitar Centered"

Andaasonsan

Though It seems like Rainbow cheated a little bit with her "pony" form, or whatever. 

She totaly cheated to win and after THAT I say I'm going to root for the Rival Team of the Movie cause it doesn't look like that they have special Powers

I was more interested in RD, but w/e it was still awesome.

Also noticed, first the Friends Forever #5, then this. Is it Rainbow's turn to be Trixie's rival this time?

Yeah, that would make things pretty interesting and unexpected

She totaly cheated to win and after THAT I say I'm going to root for the Rival Team of the Movie cause it doesn't look like that they have special Powers

Yeah, don't expect the HuMane 6 to play fair when it comes to the actual contest.

Yeah, don't expect the HuMane 6 to play fair when it comes to the actual contest.

Show me where it says you're not allowed to go Super Saiyan during a rock off ;)

• Brohoof 1

Show me where it says you're not allowed to go Super Saiyan during a rock off ;)

In the way of fairness, magic is a cheap way to win. If someone won because they decided to resort to something outside the scope of the contest, which would be Rainbow Dash using magic theatrics to enhance her guitar shreadding. The underlying meaning is that her guitar shreadding based on skill and talent alone couldn't beat Trixie.

attachicon.gifUntitled3.png

Rainbow Dash shows her true self and cheats once again. How dare she try and upstage The Great and Powerful Trixie like that!

I'm sure a better version of that will get made once someone vectors that Trixie, but I had to make it the moment I saw it. And it fits oh so well with my feels towards RD in this.

Looks like Turnabout Storm is now implied canon! 'Cause Trixie was the Prosecutor in that trial against Ace Attorney, Phoenix Wright!

Pinkie's Line at the end: Priceless!

I am actually really excited for this now, I mean I was skeptical of the first one, it just felt like a weird Bratz rip off, but I liked it alright, so hopefully I like this one as well

Yeah, I agree with Mikami investing that Dash cheated a bit by going pony, but other than that, this short's pretty cool! It's good to see that they know about metal, at least!

• 2 weeks later...