Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Vinyl Scratch.... DJ PON3

Qwak

(edited)

Hey guys I was just wondering if its just me or if Vinyl Scratch looks a little better as human I think its just me but I'm just crazy. You have any thoughts feel free to mention them. I WOULD HOPE YOU DO.

post-25879-0-54731200-1396665211.gif

Edited by Qwak
  • Brohoof 1

I would have to disagree man. I personally can see something in Vinyl Scratch that I think will really mean something in the Equestria Girls 2 movie and  that's personally why I think that she is better as human. Although the most popular theory is that she's just Octavia in disguise, I still believe there's something special about her in human form

nah, she reminds me of myself when i walk to school with headphones. might ask for some beats for my birthday. and a £50 itunes voucher. (all your slipknots belongs to me)

i like both her forms.

(edited)

I prefer all the characters as Ponies, but Equestria Girls happened. I was so suprised when I realised that I liked the movie as much as I like the series. It really deserves more love than it got.

But on the topic, she do fit as human, yeah, more so than the mane 6.

Edited by Brawny Boulder

Doooooooooooooooooh!!!!!!

Vinyl!!! Your music is so good! (has fallen in love with Dubstep) but your hype is so blaaaaa! No hate Gurl, much love for any Pony who "makes it". You have joined the ranks with Derpy as manestream and you should be proud, but grrrrrrrr SAY SOMETHING! (so the soccer moms can quickly have your voice changed/ruined -.-)

I prefer her Pony form, there is something very masculine about her human form and it keeps causing me to double take. Even with the skirt I still see a "male" character, and I can't stop seeing it!!! HELP! Her pony form however, is very much femine in cut and size and I have yet to have the same nagging feeling that it could be a colt, as I do with her human form being a boy.

But enough of this sky-rocket hype she is getting, lets focus on more important things, like the new sizes of the CMC's in human form!!!! Am I the only one seeing in these trailers that AppleBloom is the tallest and that Sweetebelle has larger hips, and Scoots is a bit of a runt (not a shot, just saying). I think this is huge! The trio in EQgirls was just another photo copy of a "young girl" model with a bit of color and hair done, now they have there own models! WHICH MEANS MORE CONTENT WITH THEM!

:wub:

• 2 weeks later...

I think the only reason I prefer the pony version over her EqG version is because I generally dont like the style of EqG.

Besides she's cuter in her pony version.