Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Annoying and awkward moments at school

~Sugar Sprinkles~

- Whenever the teacher asks me a question I don't know the answer to, even though I didn't raise my hand.

- Whenever I blow my nose in class and everyone just stares at me

- Making unintentional awkward eye-contact with someone

- Whenever I'm talking to someone and forget what I had to say or I stutter for a few seconds.

Then there's this situation. I was getting stuff out of my locker, I stood up and smashed my head off the edge of the locker door above me. I shouted "SHIT!" and the teacher was right behind me and heard me curse.

• Brohoof 1

I have an interesting one. So my friend and someone else in the school decided to celebrate their birthdays on the same day. I thought it would be nice if I made them stories (because I do that now for people's birthdays.) SO I gave it to my friend and she loved it. My other friend said I should give it to the other person in the school because it was their birthday. So when I did, he gave me a funny look, like who are you and why are you giving me something. I just set it down on his computer and he kept and staring and it was a kind of awkward. I don't even remember him taking it. Even worse, I had the same class with him and we were both already in that class, so yep, I was kind of stuck there. I sort of now want to give him a piece my mind for that one, BUT NOOO! It wouldn't feel right. I still feel like he gives me funny looks sometimes like "why is this kid talking to me?" Good grief!

Edited by Star Ruby

When I was in eight grade I accidentally put someone else's underwear on (Whitey tidies), that was THE most, not only awkward moment, but just completely humiliating in every other aspect, I don't even know how I even manged to do that! :(

Wow, alot of these posts are hilarious terrible! This worth thing that happened to me was that I walked into the men's room at a school camp whilst somebody was using the urinals*Shudder*.

Once, on Senior Prank day, I was supposed to disassemble a car and reassemble it in the teacher's lounge and put a cow in the principal's office. However, I was quite tired that day and accidentally drove a car into the principal's office and dismembered the cow in the teacher's lounge. 

Best prank day ever.

• Brohoof 1

One particularly annoying moment in my school life was in Driver's Ed.

In Florida, if you're truant for more than 15 days of School, you can have your driver's license revoked.

Our instructor mentioned this. Of course, the stereotypical dumb blonde girl scoffed, and proceeded to say, "They can't do thaaaaat!" Of course, imagine that statement sounding like it ended with a question mark. 

Our school's janitor starts mopping the hallways right before class lets out. He's a classy troll :D

Also, the shop building at my school is off-campus, but within walking distance. No matter what the weather, our shop teacher makes us walk over to the shop building. We've walked in the snow, in the rain, in the wind, every kind of weather imaginable, and he doesn't let up.

Also, speaking of shop class, an annoying moment that I face everyday is when my hands get all dirty and I have to spend about 5 minutes cleaning all that muck off :okiedokielokie:

When i 1st became a brony i was really really really really  into the show like i look back on it now i miss those days anyway:

I was in class and i really hate answering questions out loud i feel they are pointless and awkward and i sat down the back with the rest of my group and they we're famous for being troublemakers in class so of course the teacher picks on them the most and i was talking with my friend when the teacher asked me the answer to some biology question and when i was explaining it everypony slipped out boy was i embarrassed but no one really thought anything of it lol.

I got a good awkward moment.  

So just this last Wednesday I decide to where my Seattle Seahawks Superbowl jersey to school (Keep in mind I live an hour away from Denver).  Well my 6th period AP US history teacher is a diehard Broncos fan, and I was sitting in the front row,  needless to say I got a few dirty looks and was ignored when I tried to raise my hand to answer a question.  Pretty awkward, and hilarious.  

Edited by aceassasin