146 users have voted

1. 1. Who is hottest Princess?

• Princess Celestia
    • Princess Twilight Sparkle
    • Princess Luna
    • Princess Cadence
    • Queen Chysalis

• 4 months later...

I don't think any of them are "hot". Celestia is very beautiful, though. That sparkly rainbow mane. <3 If I were a pony I'd wish I could look like her. lol

Uhhhhh literally or just which one is the most beautiful? Because literally, Celestia is the freaking sun incarnate. Kind of unfair to pretend that she wouldn't literally be millions of degrees in terms of temperature.

If we are talking which is the most beautiful... Here, just... This;

Luna;

Physically;

Luna has a more opposite side of beauty to FlutterShy. Her beauty is a much sleeker, smoother design. Her body is longer & more like a fast car of sorts, with a very beautiful physique. Her colors are gorgeous. No one can call me a racist, for dark blues, blacks, & dark purples all are beautiful in my eyes, & the Princess of the Night has 2 of those (with some very pretty purple nights). Going with the sleek ideal, her colors & design have a look reminiscent of some sort of stealth fighter jet or black racing car designed to be stupidly fast. Her mane is gorgeous, the translucent blue & star-like pinpoints are just gorgeous to see in their constant motion (how DOES that work anyways?), & it seriously feels like looking into the night sky. Hell the only thing that rivals that is the eyes. I should be a diamond dog, because I ADORE gems, & Luna has sapphire eyes to rival the best of the baby blues in people nowadays.

post-27099-0-39953100-1409712312_thumb.jpg

Non-Physically;

Well FlutterShy got a quote, might as well give Luna one as well;

“The loneliest moment in someone’s life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all they can do is stare blankly.” 
― F. Scott FitzgeraldThe Great Gatsby

Luna... Well, she screwed up. Quite big... She let herself drown in a sea of darkness, to the point she nearly covered the world in eternal night, which would have starved the world under darkness... Yeah, not the happiest of ways to go, right? However... Think back to why; Luna was hidden within the shadow of her sister, Celestia. She controlled the night which, while incredibly beautiful, was not nearly as appreciated as Celestia's day. Now was it unfounded for Celestia's day to be more appreciated? Well... Not really; It provided the sun, & the sun gave light, energy to grow crops, it was what most ponies were around for... So yeah, it isn't too surprising to see it get more love. However, does that make Luna any less right for being sad/jealous? No, not really... All she wanted was a bit of love, & instead she became more & more rejected, until she was pushed out & away. This led to her being rejected by everyone, including her sister... For a thousand years, she was trapped on the moon, & for a thousand years she sat & grew angrier, & angrier... Yet even after all that, she came back & tried to be loved again, this time in a much kinder way. She even went to the mane 6 (or at least part of it, AJ, FlutterShy, & Twilight, since Pinkie was running around in fear, Rarity was not in that episode, & RD was being a prankster) for help. What kind of humility must someone need to do that? To not only admit they are wrong, but to continue trying to find a way for people to care about her? That right there is a beautiful example of perseverance, as beautiful as the Princess herself. Let's also not forget she is incredibly strong morally, as she has never really had the intent to harm like Tirek did. She just wanted to be loved, & truthfully who doesn't? Who doesn't want to be accepted & have someone who cares? To say someone doesn't... Well, that's just a bold-faced lie, plain & simple. Lastly... I have always felt she had a very protective nature. She seems to always want to keep others safe, since the times the writers DO remember to include her whenever shit's going down she is the one trying to get out there to do something (the Crystal Empire stuff with King Sombra being the best example).

That was the post I made in the "Most Beautiful Pony" thread, link here; http://mlpforums.com/topic/31104-most-beautiful-pony/page-5#entry3059023

So yeah, hopefully that clarifies who I think is the most beautiful. Here is some art if you reeeeeeeeeeally need it hammered in though;

post-27099-0-74742800-1409859197_thumb.jpg

post-27099-0-65291300-1409859226.gif

post-27099-0-66128600-1409859199_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Da- *re-reads topic title* oh, princess.  Well perhaps I cou- *Looks over at Dashie.*

post-26550-0-48005600-1409876720_thumb.png

Uhhhhh...  Unless Rainbow becomes a princess, I must decline to comment.

Dashie I didn't mean anything by it!  I was gonna say you first.  You are cute when you act this way, though.

• Brohoof 2

Well.."Hottest" eh?

Hm.. I don't really find any of them hot per se.

But I'd have to go with Luna. Just something about her I'd have to say. Though it's not to say I find her the most visually appealing. Plus, we all know Discord is the most beautiful Alicorn Princess don't we?  :umad:

• Brohoof 1