Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What type of person do you find the most annoying?

FatalRain

People who actually try to work around the system for their own benefit... this is why our world is so corrupt... aka people who think only for themselves. 

Liars and cheaters, as it hurts more than helps

People who can't use at least decent grammar, the ones who use numbers and extreme abbreviations in their sentences updates, messages, etc. it's just annoying... i don't really hate the person for doing it but I wonder what our world is coming to.

Narcissists. Aka anyone who thinks they are far superior than anyone else. Hey you may be better at something than someone but that doesn't make you a god and soon you may find that out.... 

People who CLING I swear it's sickening. People who have to be right next to you. At all times. Like they can't take care of themselves, they can't just do something other than be with you. (mostly for relationships because I have been in enough of them that i'm afraid someone's gonna do it again because I see it EVERYWHERE!

People who take a large dump in public toilets, proceed to pee in it, and then don't flush it. Seriously, fuck those people!

This.

Also:

• Angry people. As someone who rarely gets angry at all, in most situations I really don't understand the purpose it serves. All such people ever succeed in doing is firing up the people around them... which is never a good thing when you're trying to get something done.
  • Flowing on from that somewhat, political folks of any allegiance who are highly zealous and combative. In other words, people who enter a topic, not to discuss something, but to replenish their egos and feel superior to others.

I really dislike elitists, hypocrites, self-righteous people, and weak minded people. I may not be perfect, but at least I make an effort to learn from my mistakes and improve myself.

I don't know the the word for it in english, but people that can't seem to understand that different people are different between themselves and can have different opinions, and neither need to be wrong.

I believe the word you're looking for is ''homophobicracisttransphobe''

Egomaniacs and the "Know it alls" but also people who trash themselves a lot (I am willing to help them if they need it though but an egomaniac I can't deal with) also people with no sense of humor (hey a little dark humor doesn't hurt anyone some people are too sensitive and if it's not insulting you directly or purposely then don't worry about it friends joke a lot with eachoher learn to take a joke) but also the people who never takes anything seriously there's need to be a balance (like people who would laugh when a kid gets beat up seriously WTH), also people that mind on things that are not their business and the people that stick to you like gum and don't let you breathe, also the judgmental people that try to shove their beliefs down your throat and try to make you be like them, ALSO people that disrespect a belief or someone else's preference like a show or something for example they like whatever show well let them be you don't have the right to insult them for liking it, also the people who don't understand what FREEDOM OF SPEECH means ._. EVERYONE has the right to express their opinion or belief as long as is not hurting other people..... and I have to say BALANCE is the KEY and people seem to forget that

I find a girl who calls herself a Brony is annoying.

They are pegasisters, ok?

... No.

No they don't have to be called pegasisters. I am a proud female BRONY. Brony does not have to be a term for just the male fans of this fandom. I have many lady friends who I call "bro". >_>

We females of the fandom do NOT need a seperate name just because we are women.

Of course, if a female fan chooses to refer to herself as a pegasister, that's her own choice. :squee:

Back on the topic.

I really find close-minded people, people who are intolerant of others, people who make sexist, racist, or homophobic comments, egotistical people, and elitists annoying. I can't find myself hanging out with people who act like this, because I'd be irritated 24/7.

Edited by Destiny
  • Brohoof 2

people who keep asking me personal questions

Are you married

Do you have kids

Where do you live

How long have you been working here

Where

How

Why

Blah blah blah

I hate those people. Stop asking me so many personal questions and go fucking fuck yourself...damn it. 

The kind of people who will go to the ends of the Earth to prove you wrong, minor or major detail, then act like they're top dog because they did so.

Sounds like someone needs to meet Tom face to face.

(If you know what I mean)

I can't stand longwinded people! Especially when you can't get them to shut up!

...It also annoys me to no end to have someone flirting with me... :eww:

Edited by Hypn0ticD

The first one that comes to mind, is the type of person who just tries way, way, way too hard to be funny. It ends up just annoying me; it's so artificial. I swear, I just want to tell them "Shut up; you're not funny" but would probably cause more trouble than it's worth...

People who are so logical, they come to the conclusion that emotions are only deemed necessary to certain obligations or to manipulate people. This type mostly refers to people who use other people for their own gain because all they think about is themselves.

Quite strangely it relates to a frequent topic I've been addressing with people about Elder Scrolls Online. They complain how they have to group with people for some parts of the game and I'm like "well duh, it's an MMORPG... which stands for Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game, not ICDTARPG (I Can Do This Alone Role-Playing Game) or single-player if you want to dismiss the acronyms. 

Maybe it's because I'm a social butterfly.... I don't like people who irrationally shut the world out because they think emotions are considered mental illnesses. 

Edited by Celestial Wish

Girls who twerk and the dopes who like it.

Have some decency and some taste, friend...for the sake of your parents.

...It also annoys me to no end to have someone flirting with me... :eww:

I know, that's the worst. :comeatus:

There are far worse things than someone thinking you're attractive, man.

... No.

No they don't have to be called pegasisters. I am a proud female BRONY. Brony does not have to be a term for just the male fans of this fandom. I have many lady friends who I call "bro". >_>

We females of the fandom do NOT need a seperate name just because we are women.

Of course, if a female fan chooses to refer to herself as a pegasister, that's her own choice. :squee:

Back on the topic.

I really find close-minded people, people who are intolerant of others, people who make sexist, racist, or homophobic comments, egotistical people, and elitists annoying. I can't find myself hanging out with people who act like this, because I'd be irritated 24/7.

I second this. I despise the term pegasister for myself because I don't feel like a pegasister. I'm a brony. Period.

• Brohoof 1

People who think there so strong.

While I was walking out of school, I heard a kid behind me say "Man, I wanna one-punch everyone in this hall" 

That made me just want to explode. I'm pretty weak, but I'm not a pussy. :/

The worst type of people are those who are admiration seekers. Those annoying people who say thing like "Oh! I'm such an aweful singer!" only so you say, "That's not true! You're a great singer!" God! I hate people like that. They jut want to hear nice things sbout them. And in the singing example, they usually are really terrible singers that are trying too hard. 

• Brohoof 1

I hate people who say they have mental illnesses as a jokee or to try to seem unique.

You've seen them around.

"Oh, I'm so bipolar!" "Oh, I'm so schizophrenic! "Oh, I SO have Tourrets!"

"Oh, I--"

falcon-punch-o.gif

• 5 years later...

People who start drama for the sake of it. I am absolutely sick and tired of these people, to the point where thinking about it just pisses me off.

• Brohoof 1