Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone a Brony with no Brony friends?

ztrash

I just wanted to see how many people in this forum have no brony friends. In my case, I don't have any brony friends :( , yet they know i am one. It's just that they really could care less if I watched colorful, scaled-down, magical horses. Tell me your story, or brag about how all your friends are bronies, idc.

I have quite a few people I consider to be my friend on here :D No point in going through and listing them all off, because I'm sure they know who they are :D 

Also, there's one other brony in my school I talk to quite a bit :D I don't talk to very many people in my school, so even though we don't talk very much, I talk this guy more than anyone, even if it is only about twice a day in school :D

Me. I don't know any bronies in real life. I have a whole bunch online but it's not the same as getting to hang out with someone. I'm also very open about me liking cartoon horses. 

I don't have any IRL friends really. The two from high school I stayed in touch with have pretty much drifted off by now. Only one of them knew I watched ponies, didn't care either way. The people I do know are more just acquaintances, and none of them are around my age since they are friends of other family members.

Whether I was a MLP fan or not wouldn't change this, I'm just not socially active. I keep to myself with art, games, and working on my Jeeps. None of that is really a social activity.  :mellow:

Nobody knows that I am a brony, and I mean NOBODY (well, except some of my family members, but they don't watch the show). So yeah no brony friends.

You remind me of when i was barely watching the show, same exact scenario.

For a while, I've had no brony friends. I'm working on my tulpa, but even then, there's no guarantee that she'll be a fan of the show, although if she does share an interest in the show, I'll finally have a brony friend :D

I also have a few friends I've known irl, but although they express some interest in the show, they're not really bronies. They all have lots of love and tolerance, but they don't really watch the show.

Assuming you mean outside of the forums, no I don't have any. Not in real life, nor around the internet. I'm all alone ... so alone ... nah it doesn't bother me much, this forum and the people that frequent it are all I need. :lol:

• Brohoof 2

That's me.  Of course, I'm not looking for any either.  As a closet brony pretending to be anti-brony, bronies avoid me.  I have to try to fit in with everyone else.  A friend of mine may be the same situation.

Oddly enough, a similar thread popped up today (only it was a "club").  I'm not suggesting they be merged, but I'm just saying...

No one outside of this site knows I am a brony. Not in my outside life, and not even on the other message boards I am a member of (Red Sox, Star Trek, et cetera.). Hell, I'm a member of Neopets, and if there was ever a group of online folk who should appreciate being a brony, it's them, but I still don't talk about it. 

• 3 weeks later...

I just wanted to see how many people in this forum have no brony friends. In my case, I don't have any brony friends :( , yet they know i am one. It's just that they really could care less if I watched colorful, scaled-down, magical horses. Tell me your story, or brag about how all your friends are bronies, idc.

You mean non-brony friends? Yeah I have some friends who aren't into the show. One has watched a few episodes but couldn't get into it. And a few other friends who haven't seen it, and I have no desire to try to get them to start.

On the forum I have quite a few friends.

But in real life? None. I used to have one,but he lost interest in the fandom and the show. and then moved away. Though, he did give me all his merch he had, which was rather generous of him. :squee: Oddly enough his fave pony was Rarity. So as of now, I don't have any IRL friends that are bronies, which kinda sucks. I mean I have a several IRL friends, but they're not bronies, some despise the show, some just don't' care. Some of them are furies(who also hate the show). Not to mention, 90% of those friends I never see because they all live in the city.:( So yea, I'm rather lonely IRL.

Edited by xFlutterdash

I'm in the same boat as you, OP.  No brony friends, but my friends all know I'm a brony.  They're completely fine with it, of course.  They're good people.  I actually told my friends I was a brony on April 1st.  I forgot what day it was.  So one friend of mine replied with a hate message, followed by APRIL FOOLS!  Shoulda seen that one coming.  He's quite the jokster.  He cracks me up.

Here.  Well, sort of.  I'm facebook friends with a guy here on campus who's also a brony, but I've only really met with him twice. 

Most of the brony conversations I have are online.