Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Rocks Short #3: Hamstocalypse Now

The Mane-iac

I've watched this short several tikes already, and all I have to really say about it is that Fluttershy really got the short end of the stick!

I know she's supposed to be a backing vocalist, but the tamberine is one of the easiest instruments you can master!

Wait, if they can turn into their pony based forms that means the portal has to be opened, so does that mean that the twilight that shows up in the photo is the twilight from the pony world, what happens if they meet?

Oh and how does one do a spoilers tab, I can't seem to get it.

test

Edited by child of the night

Wait, if they can turn into their pony based forms that means the portal has to be opened, so does that mean that the twilight that shows up in the photo is the twilight from the pony world, what happens if they meet?

Oh and how does one do a spoilers tab, I can't seem to get it.

Just type [ spoiler ] before and [ /spoiler ] after without the spaces.

You know what would be funny?.... If EG2 was just these shorts stitched together with bad puns, horrible writing, and tons of filler

Don't jinx it!  They've been doing really well with these shorts and I want to somehow believe that they'll keep it up!

I kind of wish Fluttershy had gotten a cooler transformation, like what Rainbow Dash had, but I suppose anything too extreme would have scared the little animals. 

Also, I wasn't sure how to feel about her getting the tambourine as an instrument, but I guess she can do more with it than someone who just picks it up and starts shaking, so that's good. Besides, I would imagine she would have an important vocal role as well, since Filli Vanilli set the precedence for one :)

Oh boy! Their giving the background characters more love!

Personally tho, they could have chosen a better background character than Rarity. I mean really?

Also, Hamsters in skirts. hamsters in skirts shall be my new fetish.

Edited by Adventure Sphere

Personally tho, they could have chosen a better background character than Rarity. I mean really?

background character

Rarity

Don't say another goddamn word. Up until now, I've been polite. If you say anything else - one word - I will kill myself. And when my tainted spirit finds it's destination, I will topple the master of that dark place. From my black throne, I will lash together a machine of bone and blood, and fueled by my hatred for you this fear engine will bore a hole between this world and that one.

When it begins, you will hear the sound of children screaming - as though from a great distance. A smoking orb of nothing will grow above your bed, and from it will emerge a thousand starving crows. As I slip through the widening maw in my new form, you will catch only a glimpse of my radiance before you are incinerated. Then, as tears of bubbling pitch stream down my face, my dark work will begin. I will open one of my six mouths, and sing the song that ends the earth.

Edited by Sir Wulfington
  • Brohoof 1

Breaking News: Hamsters obey to the sound of a tambourine in a local pet shelter! Why did one girl made this possible?

Coming up next: Hamster boxing

[Pun joke ended]

I mean, this one gets me hype for the movie followed by the first short. Can't wait to see whats in stock next! :)

Cleaning out the hamster area once a year?

That doesn't sound very sanitary...

Though leave it to Fluttershy to mind control an army of rodents with a tambourine dance! ;)

Don't worry, it's already confirmed that the book and shorts are a prequel. :D

So...the EG2 trailer was actually a trailer for this series of shorts??? :blink:

Though wouldn't it be practical to still throw them in the movie proper to help set up plot events (not to mention extra entertainment value)???

Edited by Jangobadass

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

Hmm....Not bad. Needed less Rarity and more Fluttershy though, since it was supposed to be her short.

Reminded me of this song.

It was great until Fluttershy transforms...  :huh:
So far my favorite short out of the 3.

She grew wings and ears....what's the big deal? It was in the last EQG movie. So it's kinda expected in this one.

Edited by :Flutterdash: