Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What College do you want to go to? Or what College did you go to? Or in?

Seaweed-Headed Dragon

I went to Concord University in southern West Virginia; graduating after four years. My god, what a beautiful campus that. It's still a place I miss dearly...

Doubt you'll know the name. I study for my Computer Science bachelor's in HIT (that's the Holon Institute of Technology), in Israel. It's a pretty small college, the entire campus has like 10 buildings or so. But it's lush, with green fields and trees, lots of which you can just sit under as you read a book or something :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well I am thinking on going to Trinity collage which is Dublin's most prestigious universities. I suppose the reason is simply because it is Ireland's oldest (1592)  and high ranking universities, also it's just down the road so that's a plus.

Edited by Bluehooves

(edited)

Possibly U.C Davis in california. Probably because I heard that it's for people who can't deal with too much stress like me.

Edited by A goat

I currently don't go to any school, will likely be going to community college in the fall. McHenry County College in Woodstock, IL. They teach trade classes and I'm going to learn welding. Not my first choice but it's just the way life circumstances went.

It's kind of a dark story. I used to go to Lewis University in Romeoville, IL, and was studying to become a pilot. But my family got hit by a pretty bad financial problem, and I had to drop out completely. In fact it went from that, to barely being able to afford community college. But that's life. Shit happens, then you die.

My tip to all high school age members. Yes, sports, extracurriculars, and clubs matter. Even if you think they don't, they do. Find a few to join and do it. Even if there is nothing you like, learn to like it. It matters these days. I thought I could ride through on grades, but I was wrong. In hindsight a few clubs or ECs might've been enough to get me a few more scholarships that would have allowed me to stay in school.

(edited)

Hrmm should I really tell the world about my whereabouts :comeatus:?.... I don't see why not :muffins:.

I'm a longhorn at the University of Texas at Austin, and I am not in a fraternity lol. Hook 'em \m/!

Edited by Super80 Wolf

(edited)

I've already graduated college! Is it too late for me to answer this? :lol:

Well I'll just tell ya my alma mater: Southwestern Oklahoma State University (SWOSU). It's a regional university. You probably hacen't heard of it unless you live in the area, know someone who went there, or if you went there yourself lol

Edited by Spacey Woona

"Headin' to beantown! Whoa oh, whoa oh! Goin' over to beantown! Oh-oh ah"

I was planning M.I.T, then Harvard

Harver- *clears throat* Oh wow, ahem! Sorry, the smart side of me kicked in. I would like to attend ATM University at College Station. Why? Because I come from a long line of Aggies and want to keep that tradition going.

A Bostonian! High-hoof! Harvard!

• 2 months later...

I'm in college, so I'm, like, the smurtest person in this thread. *pushes up glasses and sniffs indignantly*

Nah, but for reals. I'm studying Cyber Intelligence and Security at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University. It's a fun place; fairly easy to get into as well. If anyone is thinking aeronautical engineering, this is THE school for that field of study.

Right now, I'm just attending my local 2-year college. I'll be getting my Associate's in Computer Technology soon.

I'm hoping to transfer to a 4-year college and get a Bachelor's. I've been eying one called the College of St. Scholastica. It offers courses online, and it's affordable. Also, their Computer Science program looks ideal to me - I'll be getting a Bachelor's in that, with a concentration in Web Design.

Stanford is THE school for neuroscience/psychology.

I'm going there to make SAO IRL.

I think we're actually not that far off from making virtual reality an actual reality, so...

It's possible. :wacko:

I'm attending Robert Morris University, which is a private university, but more affordable than many other private schools. I'm trying get an Accounting degree, and this place is one of the best in the local area. I'm also trying to get an internship in the local area.

Right now, I'm just attending my local 2-year college. I'll be getting my Associate's in Computer Technology soon.

I'm hoping to transfer to a 4-year college and get a Bachelor's. I've been eying one called the College of St. Scholastica. It offers courses online, and it's affordable. Also, their Computer Science program looks ideal to me - I'll be getting a Bachelor's in that, with a concentration in Web Design.

I think we're actually not that far off from making virtual reality an actual reality, so...

It's possible. :wacko:

I want to recreate Equestria and have all of us bronies live together in harmony.

I want to recreate Equestria and have all of us bronies live together in harmony.

SERIOUSLY GUYS WE NEED TO DO IT

• Brohoof 1

I was attending community college for a while but right now I'm taking a bit of a needed break from it to de-stress.  I do plan to go back and get my associates in science and then move onto a four year university so I could go into neuro-engineering and genetics.  I want to be able to regenerate nerves so people could properly function, I was inspired by the idea after a cousin of mine was in an accident and is losing function in his arm due to extensive nerve damage.  I also want to find a way to recreate limbs and attach them to people that have lost them, kinda like the implants that space marines have from 40K.

• Brohoof 1

Hi !  We already have a thread that discusses college plans, where you're going, or where you went so I took the liberty of merging your thread with the established one.  When starting a new topic, please take a moment to see if the subject already exists, thanks!  :) 

• Brohoof 1