Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

DJP3

So... quick question, if you could "manifest" a character from MLP: FiM, would you?

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/252/6/c/fluttershy__s_yay_badge_by_zutheskunk-d3e8usb.png

or

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/013/9/7/neigh_by_exsanguisbeth-d3735f4.png

If only I knew how to make a poll...

Heh, yay or neigh. Anywhooves, yay or neigh. Answer in a comment, When I determine a "finished" date for this, I will post the results.

Tulpas are already being done, which is pretty similar, and no, that doesn't cause harm by connecting two universes.

If you wanted to be with real ponies from FiM, you can enter a separate plane and manifest Equestria with your Astral Eyes/Energy.

• 4 weeks later...

So far some very interesting viewpoints and good points being made! (points points points, *sigh* repetition)

If only I knew how to make a poll...
Go to the edit button on the bottom of this page, click it and there is a Manage Poll option on the right hand side of the screen. Click that and put a question down and some answers, and there you go you have a poll. :P 
  • Brohoof 1

Ooh, ooh. Another excuse to post my favorite picture!

Take this into consideration when you're thinking about bringing ponies into the real world:

post-20329-0-90602200-1398980464_thumb.jpg
  • Brohoof 1

Take this into consideration when you're thinking about bringing ponies into the real world:

Still more attractive than your average american woman. And they have the shape of the head wrong, and the muzzle color off, it isn't show accurate.

post-23625-0-30598800-1399491482_thumb.jpg

If you add in more detail to this model, it is far more show accurate. And anyone who doesn't create show accurate living ponies is the ultimate plebeian.

I would want to keep both worlds in peace so that no war could occur, but maybe that wouldn't happen. To me, it's a hit and miss.

ohhhh dear lord, somehow I just knew people would start posting "realfied" ponies, I meant that the ponies would be here and look the same as they do in the show, how is that possible? I guess it would kind of be like a game sprite...

What I am wonderingis how in the world this "poll" managed to change into a 4chan format picture chain?? XD O.O

img-2609253-1-1.png

img-2609253-2-my_little_ponies_by_kinky_

img-2609253-3-thumb.jpg

img-2609253-4-dpefec.png

img-2609253-5-5zmkqp.png

Well.

It could be a hit or miss. They would be either beautiful or horrifying. 

I would love to be Dashie provided I didn't actually look like an actual equine!