Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What age were you when you went through puberty ?

Spikey-Wikey

12ish

When I was 13 I randomly got a Till Linemann voice at times.

(It was a lot of fun.)

Other than that I have not noticed anything exept that I have gotten a bit more muscles.

Oh my jeebers I know you!

About 12-13 is when my voice started to keep deeper, and I started getting into girls and whatnot, still at the age of 20 I cannot grow a full beard damn it! :(

I have a beard and I don't want it, it comes back EVERY DAY and I wish I didn't have to waste 5 minutes of my life shaving it every morning D:

• Brohoof 1

About 10... I only remember that because I had a giant solo in my 5th grade choir where we were singing the prayer and the choir sang the male part and I sang the much higher female part by myself and my voice started to change about a month before the concert.  It still went well, but it was shitty timing xD

around 11 I guess just when I started acting like Elsa from my lil, sis XD

im 16 and i still havnt. my mom says i may need to see a doctor ab it.

She should not worry some people get it in their 20s it's kinda late but it's fine....

• 3 years later...

I started when I was about ten or eleven. You know the usual stuff: Deeper voice, facial hair, body hair, etc.

(edited)

I started puberty when I was five months old. By the time I was four, I wore big spectacles, smoked a pipe, had a handlebar mustache, and frequently complained about liberal teenagers.

Edited by Kings&Hooves14
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

i was about 13 i think and a female friend of mine was going through it at the same time it was also during a time period where sex ed wasn't really that heavily touched on just what's happening to our bodies not really things like practice safe sex it was a time where adults covered their ears and said "bla bla bla i can't hear you kids don't think about sex bla bla bla" 

moral of the story is her parents were stupid to let us study alone together with no one else around for like 12 hours on a week end thinking back we both could have easily ruined both our lives but no one then gave kids the talk till they were like 16-17 

Edited by Spondonical

Lmao uh started getting boobs at 9. Started my period at 11. Dealt with pretty bad acne until I went to a dermatologist at about 16. Thanks Dad. My mom had amazing skin as a kid, teen and adult. My dad had horrible acne, like cystic ones as a teen.

Nothing really happened for me at a set age.

Started getting acne around the time I was 9. I still have a lot of it, but nowhere near as bad as it peaked when I was around 15.

Stared noticing my voice getting deeper when I was 13 or so. About the same time my shoe size was beginning to get a LOT bigger. Like form 4 1/2's to 9's in a couple of years bigger.

Body and facial hair though took longer. Didn't really get much until I was about 16 or 17.

• 1 year later...
(edited)

Not sure of the exact timing, but it pretty much started somewhere in the range of 10-13 years old. It was pretty much the beginning of the whole "Uh oh. My body is wrong" state of affairs. Although to be fair there were signs way before the whole puberty thing.

Edited by Treeglow Flicker
  • Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
(edited)

I remember hitting puberty pretty early (around 10 years old), well, early compared to everyone else I knew at my age. My voice had broke by 12 years old, I was much taller than most of my classmates when I had started high school, and I started to shave weekly at 13. My voice especially changed drastically, as a kid my voice was extremely high-pitched, but nowadays my voice is like 5 octaves lower. :laugh:

Edited by Prometheus