Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Favorite video game trailers

BastementSparkle

That's what blogs and status updates are made for

I made this thread for people to share favorite video game trailers. The whole thing about making it for this trailer alone was just me saying that this was the trailer that made me want to make a thread like this. I do still want to see other people's favorites.

• 8 months later...

The Japanese commercial for Super Mario Bros. 3 is great:

I wish there were a Japanese-animated Mario series like that; in lieu of the American series. :/  (Granted, I liked those fine as a kid lol.)  I don't really count the Mario anime with the annoying dog, wherein the brothers ran a grocery store.

I have merged your thread with the existing video game trailers thread. Remember to make use of the search function in the future.

Oh, here is mine. :P

Though the game itself was a rather average and mediocre title, the trailer for Dead Island was one HELL of a trailer. It made me buy the game. Though I'll admit I regret buying the game itself, the trailer certainly did it's job in making me want it. The sheer genius of that trailer was astounding in every way. I think a lot of people will agree that the Dead Island trailer was one hell of a show. It had good pacing, angles, and strung you along for the whole duration.