Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Introducing: The Lunacycle

Pixel Stick

Well, this isn't exactly an original piece of art, but I thought people would like to see what I did with my motorcycle and a couple of MLP-themed decals. :)

I call it the Lunacycle.

post-12487-0-00619800-1397441281_thumb.jpg

This is my 2008 Suzuki V-Strom 1000, which I bought last September but didn't get to ride much up until just recently, since the Pacific Northwest isn't exactly known for its stellar riding weather.  I added a Nightmare Night decal just below the V-Strom logo toward the front, and Princess Luna's cutie mark toward the back.  When I'm sitting on the bike, her cutie mark is just behind my leg, so it works nicely. :)

post-12487-0-66229400-1397441303_thumb.jpg

The Nightmare Night symbol, done in medium blue on the bike's black

post-12487-0-43213300-1397441325_thumb.jpg

Luna's cutie mark, in greater detail.

post-12487-0-81723300-1397441360_thumb.jpg

Here's the bike from the other side.

I'm sure there's more I could do, but I figure these decals are enough to give a shout-out to fellow brony bikers without necessarily calling unwanted attention from people who aren't familiar with the show. :)

The decals were provided by https://www.etsy.com/shop/VinylVision (who, as of right now, is apparently on vacation).  I got the Nightmare Night logos myself, but my wife bought the Luna cutie mark decals for me as an anniversary present. :wub:

I also have a Nightmare Night dogtag on my bike's keychain and a Mare in the Moon patch to put on my jacket (haven't done that yet).  I'm considering putting some sort of related reflective decals on my helmet, but haven't decided what to do with that yet.

Edited by Pixel Stick
  • Brohoof 4