Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Ponysona Request Shop [CLOSED]

Venomous

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow thats neat! I tend to confuse self ponification with ponysona. Thanks! How about a water related cutie mark if possible? Something with dolphins. Thanks!!! Do you have a deviantart btw so i can post it there? Somewhere i can credit you?

I actually don't have a deviantart anymore..

Don't worry about giving me credit. It's no problem :)

Are you still closed? Because I'd really would like to have mine done, if you don't mind? His cutie mark is a music note with a video game controller next to it. Also, draw him wearing aviators instead of goggles? :P

What are aviators??

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I can do it ^^

Wow, I can't seem to explain how AWESOME THIS IS!! The look in her eyes and everything so great! Thank you SOOO MUCH for doing this Samurott!! I just love it!  :D  :D

Aviators is a type of glasses as seen in the picture below. Also, he is wearing a leather jacket.

Okay, I can do it :)

However, it may take a day or two because I'm a bit swamped with homework. If you don't mind waiting a day or two, then I'll have it up for you!

Take all the time in the world! I don't want you to feel rushed. ;)

Thank you so much ^^

Wow thats neat! I tend to confuse self ponification with ponysona. Thanks! How about a water related cutie mark if possible? Something with dolphins. Thanks!!! Do you have a deviantart btw so i can post it there? Somewhere i can credit you?

How about this?

I was trying to incorporate a dolphin in there, but it was too gaudy.

post-14906-0-64011000-1397672131_thumb.jpg

Thank you so much ^^

How about this?

I was trying to incorporate a dolphin in there, but it was too gaudy.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Yes yes! Definately that! See if you can expand the coloring of the waves there to the wing... generally follow the same pattern. If it doesn't fit in leave it like that... Anyways... thanks! You are awesome!!!