Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you were a superhero, what would your powers be, and how would you use them?

Adachi

Or if you prefer to be a supervillain, the same question applies.

I would become one with chaos magick, and be able to do the impossible. I would also have a genie sidekick, who usually attacks with a flurry of blades, but also has some genie powers (like summoning constructs around enemies, affecting gravity, conjuring magickal weapons, etc).  

Basically, I would be Discord, but with a sidekick. And my only weakness? I would have to stop villains in the most entertaining way possible (basically, I would be subject to the laws of Toonforce and Law of Funny). If facing a god tier enemy like Galactus, I would start an Ouendan bit where I split myself into 3 Ouendan dancers, while the other superheroes fight him, with the help of my buff. And all the energy generated through my cheering would also go into a ritual circle, and when it reaches full power, it would send out an intense beam that can destroy anything.

Edited by Princess of the Sun
  • Brohoof 3

I've wondered this many times before. I think I decided that if I could have any power, it would be shape shifting. Becoming anyone/thing I need too. Second choice would be invisibility.

I would be more powerful in defense than attack, and specialize in magic.

Teleportation, Time bending, Lightning element, the ability to summon blades.

I would use these as either a super hero of a both sider. Anti Hero maybe? I would be defeating people in the blink of an eye or just toying with my enemies which I know is a stupid thing to do because it gives them a chance to power up but with the ability to bend time why not make them feel weak until I can fight them full force.

When fighting I would probably finish off the enemy with a single swipe or a flurry of blade attacks like Omnislash v6 for example

I'm the sort who likes being as OP as is physically possible, so I'd go for the power of manifesting anything with my mind. New powers? I got that. Solve world hunger with infinite bounties of food? Got that. Stuff that's physically impossible? Lol, let's see what happens when I make it! I'd also make sure my power had a crapton of failsafes to avoid the usual paradoxes and conundrums that could make it's usage detrimental.

I'd sort of be a hero but not really. I feel that if you hand humanity everything on a silver platter they'll just find a way to blow themselves up. Instead I'd act as the world's mentor, encouraging growth and giving the gifts of my boundless power bit by bit. I'd also have wacky hijinks and stuff for the lulz.

I have a wide array of things going on in my mind. Here's the thing, every power has been done before(in theory of course). But if I were to go as far as I can..I love having OP features, people love feeling overpowered. As long as you're not the three Os then you don't have to worry about being OP.

Super strength(Planet busting level)

Super Speed(5x faster than the speed of light)

Flight 

Dimensional manifestation, going only to the 4th dimension and then using the 5th dimension. 4th is astral plane(invisible) and 5th dimension is matter manifestation out of the 4th dimension. 

Pryo and Electric-kinesis 

Telepathy 

Durability(surviving harsh conditions)

Edited by TheMarkz0ne
  • Brohoof 1

I'd just wish for invisibility and creating sentient(but subservient) copies of me. I don't need any big powers since I won't be a superhero, I'll just use them for casual use and what not

Assuming you want me to be an actual super hero, I'd probably go with being a Hive King, the type who can just spawn thousands of bugs to do their bidding. I'd just sit back, relax, and send my bug army after criminals. It'll be easy to keep a secret identity since bugs can't be linked back to me

Edited by Evil Dragon Master
  • Brohoof 2

oh i would  love to be able to run at any speed weather it be speed of sound of warp speed without tiring just because of the sense of freedom it would bring and along with that more agility i would fight more defensibly as it would be easy for me to counter any attack with ease

Villian, ultimate charm. Make people fall in love with me/do what I want. Then break their hearts.

I used to do it anyways, until I actually fell in love.

Extreme intelligence. That way, I can help the world through scientific and mathematical discoveries as well as negotiations such as the one going on with Ukraine.

"Power isn't a man pointing a gun. Power is a man telling another man where to point a gun."

-Asterisk Propernoun

• Brohoof 1

The power to instantly heal any disease or affliction through touch, teleportation would also be nice to have on the side for utility. Sure it's not flashy like having command over fireballs or being able to control lightning, but I think it has a better potential for good. Plus, me having the ability to cause destruction... generally not a good idea.

I would volunteer at a hospital after work and secretly cure suffering patients as I perform my duties. If someone found out, I have a feeling things would become a lot more needlessly complicated.

Edited by Celtore

I don't tend to like these questions because you have the people who try to be the most OP as possible, but for me I would wan't to have the ability to fly and become invisible. Also I would want a minotaur horn as to have unlimited food and water.

Limited Flight,the ability to heat things up by concentrating on them,telekenisis,and the grappling hook from Just Cause 2.This is only because its the power set I had in a dream. :P

I Also died because I couldn't control my flight powers properly and ended up crashing into a large office building and dying.

Mimic.

The ability to Copy the abilities of the pony your against, match their powers and use your own abilities to topple them

Against a changeling?

mimic their ability and take the appearance of one of them, then take care of them while they are unaware.

• Brohoof 1

Telekinesis, Mind-reading, Mind-Control, Technology-control, Object Creation, Illusions, Immortality/Regeneration, time-stopping, or super-speed. Any of those, most likely technology-control, mind-control or super-speed. If an elemental power must be included, then most likely Steel, Electricity or Water.

I think I changed my mind. I would want to be like Ultimate Warrior. Superstrength, the ability to pump up and inspire legions of followers, the ability to get up no matter how hurt I am, and immortality. But alas, there can only be one true warrior.

RIP Warrior. Your legacy shall live on.

if i was a superhero, i would probably have teleportation and flight. those two powers always fascinated me.

i would probably use them to get to the places i want really fast. and to help people out when they're late or something. also, i would probably just fly around alot. just cruisin' with the birds, that would be epic! :P