Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarijack Fan Club

Noire Panzer

I wonder how long we can keep this up... 1 year.. 2 years?

Well, if I was at home on my main computer, years is definitely the answer. I have separate folders for each pony, villains, groups, and shippings. Rarijack is by far the largest "group" folder. My folders on this rig are very much out of date, cloned them from my main rig when I built this one and have not updated them.

rarijack_by_mewball-d562wl6.png

Edited by The Mane-iac
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

Well, if I was at home on my main computer, years is definitely the answer. I have separate folders for each pony, villains, groups, and shippings. Rarijack is by far the largest "group" folder.

That's exactly how I have all my folders organized XD! I am sure we can keep this up for a long while.

post-25449-0-55813000-1397694432.png

post-25449-0-29345000-1397694503.png

Edited by Noire Panzer
  • Brohoof 3

So what happens if I unleash canon proof of Rarijack? Will this thread be locked because of the following riot that will surely ensue?

LET US FIND OUT!!!

t1850b9_full.png

• Brohoof 6

So what happens if I unleash canon proof of Rarijack? Will this thread be locked because of the following riot that will surely ensue?

LET US FIND OUT!!!

How many people would shout EQG is non-canon ... THIS IS BRILLIANT

• Brohoof 1

Although I generally hate posting here, I'd like to point out that in a preview for the upcoming episode, I see some a ton of Rarijack going on.  It's on the Hub's Facebook page.

EDIT: I watched it again and it looks like Rarijack is canon.  Guess we'll have to wait 'till Saturday.

Edited by StarSwirlTheBearded
  • Brohoof 1

Although I generally hate posting here, I'd like to point out that in a preview for the upcoming episode, I see some a ton of Rarijack going on.  It's on the Hub's Facebook page.

EDIT: I watched it again and it looks like Rarijack is canon.  Guess we'll have to wait 'till Saturday.

I won't spoil my fun by watching previews, but if a ton of Rarijack content is incoming I can only express my excitement in one way...

post-9221-0-03787400-1397000784_thumb.jpg
  • Brohoof 3

I won't spoil my fun by watching previews, but if a ton of Rarijack content is incoming I can only express my excitement in one way...

I can confirm this looks like it's gonna make Rarijack canon  :wub:  :D

It's one of my favorite shippings but I hate the name. Most of them sound a lot more natural. Apple Pie, Fluttertwi, Sparity, whatever.

Rarijack sounds like something to keep your car from getting stolen.

Hmm they do roll off the tongue easier but of course fashion pony and hard working pony need a unique odd shipping name like that.  ;)

• Brohoof 1

It's one of my favorite shippings but I hate the name. Most of them sound a lot more natural. Apple Pie, Fluttertwi, Sparity, whatever.

Rarijack sounds like something to keep your car from getting stolen.

I just thought it sounded better than Applity. Or Jackity.
  • Brohoof 2

I just thought it sounded better than Applity. Or Jackity.

That made me laugh. :lol:  If my night wasn't made already xD Let's just add that to the list of things that are making tonight great for me. Rarijack does sound a lot better than them.. Makes me wonder if ponies actually use those names  :blink:

• Brohoof 1

That made me laugh. :lol:  If my night wasn't made already xD Let's just add that to the list of things that are making tonight great for me. Rarijack does sound a lot better than them.. Makes me wonder if ponies actually use those names  :blink:

Happy to be of service.

Speaking of service, how 'bout some Rarijack?

nvcy0x.jpg

104guo7.png

531btw.jpg

That last one's not exactly Rarijack, but it is one of my favorite images, so whatever. =P

• Brohoof 1

Happy to be of service.

Speaking of service, how 'bout some Rarijack?

That last one's not exactly Rarijack, but it is one of my favorite images, so whatever. =P

I love those first 2 I have them :catface: That last one is funny xD AJ wants them bits

Yeah, I agree that Rarijack is not an overly attractive ship name, but it is still best ship. My vote for best ship name goes to Flashlight. I don't care for Flash Sentry either way (I don't like him, but I don't have the foamy-mouthed hatred that some have for him), but that name is just perfect. I also like Apple Pie and Flutterdash, even though I don't really like the ships themselves. (My favorite ship involving my Best Pony is Pinkie Twi, or Twipie if you prefer.)

Also, hello fellow fan club members! How is everyone?

• Brohoof 1

Todays episode was absolutely MARVELOUS with the Rarijackness. For all that haven't seen the new episode I will talk spoilers but they will be in spoiler tags and I will say what is inside the spoiler tag if it's a picture of Rarijack or mentioning the Rarijack in the new episode.

This has spoilers  :catface:

OH MY GOD THEN ENTIRE TIME THEY WERE BICKERING I WAS LIKE KISS ALREADY :angry:  :(  Do it for Noire pleaaaaase

• Brohoof 2

Not the biggest shipper on the planet (I liked FRIENDshippings more than anything) but strangely enough, I do like some Rarijack. ;)

And boy howdy did today's episode deliver on the Rarijack or what? Applejack is a practical pony who greatly values items with utility whereas Rarity cares more for material possessions. It was really sweet to see these two try to "outfriend" each other by making sure the other pony got what she wanted. :wub:

always_together_by_swanlullaby-d7dzljq.p

• Brohoof 6

Not the biggest shipper on the planet (I liked FRIENDshippings more than anything) but strangely enough, I do like some Rarijack. ;)

And boy howdy did today's episode deliver on the Rarijack or what? Applejack is a practical pony who greatly values items with utility whereas Rarity cares more for material possessions. It was really sweet to see these two try to "outfriend" each other by making sure the other pony got what she wanted. :wub:

Yes Sugar Cube come to the Rarijack side of shippings :D

Yesterday's episode was awesome with the shippings :wub:  It was silly how they tried to out friend each other making sure the other was happy but it was cute   :muffins:

post-25449-0-75705500-1398016964_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4

Two best ponies in a ship?

This must be the best ship and it is flying.

Rarijack is probably the most likely to be cannon one. :D

Edited by A CrayZ Cat
  • Brohoof 4