Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ScarfaceOne

Ok. So unfortunately. The contents of that mysterious box may have been leaked. But here is one thing. Who is this mysterious new villain that twilight and discord will face in the final episodes? Will he/she be the one who gives twilight her key? Is he a grave threat to equestria? Too many questions. But i do want to know more.

I am getting tired of villains being introduced over and over again. Just use the same villains and then add new ones when the older ones are developed. Chrysalis is technically the only villain left. Everyone else reformed and or died.

• Brohoof 2

I want to see a villain who can't be one-shotted with the Elements of Harmony. I want to see an awesome fight scene, the kind that'd even impress anime fans. No blood, just awesome explosions and stuff blowing up and people punching/throwing things/people through stuff. Like DBZ on a good day.

@@TheMarkz0ne,

Why does everyone forget the one important detail that The Crystal Empire's ending gave us?

82418.png?1360273834

Can you see it yet?

Every single piece of Sombra's body has exploded into nothingness. Nothing is left.

Well.

Except for one thing.

SOMBRA'S HORN SURVIVED AND IS PERFECTLY INTACT.

SOMBRA'S HORN REVIVED HIM IN THE OPENER BY MAKING DARK CRYSTALS / GOT INTO THE CRYSTAL EMPIRE'S BORDER AND BUCKED SHIT UP, WHICH REVIVED HIM, BECAUSE HE KINDA WAS JUST SMOKE BEFORE. WITH A HORN.

CONCLUSION?

SOMBRA CAN EASILY COME BACK.

Sombra for S4 villain!

Edited by Shift
  • Brohoof 2

Well everyone has a soul, so they only have a physical death. So I am only talking about building characters instead of just bringing in new ones for no reason. They can't say "we're making a new toy." They only have two villain toys. Nightmare Moon and Chrysalis.

Whoever this villain is, I hope he or she ends up being super badass. I'm looking forward to a good fight!

Whoever it is,it better not be Sombra.

I think it's gonna be either Starswirl the Bearded

or

the Pony of Shadows.

Mystery box...that reminds me so much of Call of Duty zombies mode. :P

Hey,maybe perhaps there's a ray gun or wunderwaffe in there!  :D

Pony Nazi Zombies!!

Everleaf my oc XD okay jokes I am terrible with villains or at least names maybe a whole new species of the pony race? all I can think of

(Everleaf is not so bad she used to be but not now so it would be kinda awkward and yes I was joking when I said Evvy)

Well probably it is not but if it is Discord's own self? We know that he isn't reformed totally and maybe something can make him evil again. Maybe in the 25th episode we will see something that Discord has made, like those tentacles in the 1st episode of the saison and in the 26th episode we will see him fighting against all princesses. Don't forget what sypnosis say us: It says that Discord will be charged by Celestia to protect Twilight but it doesn't say that villain will beat Discord.

Also there is a very big question too: When will they open the box? Before beating the villain or after that? Probably they will use it to beat him/her but we can't know for sure and there is lots of probabilities

Hasbro's R&D department, teamed up with the 4Kids executives from Yugioh The Abridged Series. They will be unleashing their newest weapon, Decepticon Kaiba!

Edited by Zhortac

@@TheMarkz0ne,

Why does everyone forget the one important detail that The Crystal Empire's ending gave us?

img-2525493-1-82418.png

Can you see it yet?

Every single piece of Sombra's body has exploded into nothingness. Nothing is left.

Well.

Except for one thing.

SOMBRA'S HORN SURVIVED AND IS PERFECTLY INTACT.

SOMBRA'S HORN REVIVED HIM IN THE OPENER BY MAKING DARK CRYSTALS / GOT INTO THE CRYSTAL EMPIRE'S BORDER AND BUCKED SHIT UP, WHICH REVIVED HIM, BECAUSE HE KINDA WAS JUST SMOKE BEFORE. WITH A HORN.

CONCLUSION?

SOMBRA CAN EASILY COME BACK.

Sombra for S4 villain!

DBZ is to Cell as MLP is to Sombra

DBZ is to Cell as MLP is to Sombra

He's also akin to Queen Beryl, being the only villain they've tried to straight up obliterate.

What if the villain him or herself is the key? And I don't mean that they are turned into a key or something. Like, what if the villain was a literal key whose main attack was to unlock doors to lion dens that would then eat his enemies?

970221258645695.jpg

I'd watch that.

If Discord is needed and Twilight needs the power of all the Alicorns, then this villain must be really powerful. I say it's an evil magic dragon.

Al Gore.

He will try to re-summon the Windigos in order to prevent Equestrian warming.

ROFL.......that just made my day, XD

It's Twilight's future husband. He'll be a badass demon who Twilight will make her servant. The two will get on each others nerves and argue alot but they form a special bond that grows throughout the seasons.

maybe Discord will be back as a villain (very unlikely though, despite he's far from trustworthy). another though is the Pony of Shadows (would make sense if Twily's castle will be at the sisters' old one), Chrysalis (a new toy for her was launched quite recently if I recall), or a brand new villain