Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Does anyone ever sleep outside?

bailey2

Not even when camping, but it is something I would like to do at some point. 

Edited by The Engineer

Camping, yeah.

No matter how hot it was, I would always wake up freezing cold. It's probably because if you don't move for a few hours your blood flow slows down because you're not using much energy, and your body gets cold from it. ^^

Yep, I love the nice cool breeze blowing by and the sound of the nice silence at about 5 AM when nothing is awake, it is awesome, country boy forever I tell ya what! ^_^

Sometimes I chill outside, but sleep? No, can't say that I have or do... I'm too paranoid about all the bugs and spiders and stuff *shivers* Plus, the weather is another factor... and I'm not much of a camper or anything personally. ^^;

Yes, if camping counts but than again I hate camping and sleeping inside like a normal person does is much more comfortable... and safer.

Edited by DokiLoki

Well if you mean night time, when an emergency popped up and even though me and my mom were stressed it actually felt good just chilling outside with nature in the car XD

If you mean day time of course I did/do in school/college ALL the time XD and sometimes in my acting group I did that to or in a get together with a friend (whether ACTUALLY physically outside or outside of my home but indoors somewhere else)

• 8 years later...

I’ve been camping many times but I don’t like it much. I prefer a more synthetic lifestyle of TV, electric lights and air conditioning. I did spend a month sleeping on a lanai in a condo in Hawaii, and that was sublime. It was overlooking Waikiki and I could see the ocean without sacrificing a bathroom with running water or any of the basics of civilization.

• 2 weeks later...