Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

thunderflare

Which Rainbow Dash do you like more?  

62 users have voted

1. 1. Which Rainbow Dash do you like more?

• G3 Rainbow dash
    • G3.5 Rainbow Dash
    • G4 Rainbow Dash
    • I hate them all.
    • I love them all!!!

So far there has been 4 generations of mlp.  I haven't seen any of them except G4 but I do know some things about the other generations. I also know that Rainbow Dash was in G3 and G3.5 and she was a girly fashionista. 

So, which RD do you like better?

And which generation of Mlp would you recommend to people who haven't watched mlp yet?

Well, obviously G4 Dash, given that I've only ever watched G4 :D

It's safe to say, though, that she's always been a character that could easily lose her place in my rankings. I don't relate to her very much, nor am I insanely interested in her character past the basics. While I do like her quite a bit, she's constantly going back and forth with Pinkie for my least favorite mane 6 spot. So, I'll go G4 :D 

Aside from the G4 Dash the only one that I like is Firefly from G1 who I count as a Rainbow Dash even though that is not her name because Rainbow Dash is based on her and Lauren Faust originally intended her to be called Firefly but Hasbro couldn't do it because they lost the patent to a lot of the G1 pony names including that one. Applejack is one of the few ponies who didn't have to be renamed due to this most likely due to the fact that it is such a common name for mares. With that said G4 Rainbow Dash is the best because her character is much more fleshed out that Firefly's, I think of her as who Firefly had the potential to be.

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy

post-26070-0-65976800-1397668191_thumb.jpg

In other words, the G4 Dasheh, hands down. B)

:0 What if I actually said...G3? I remember barely anything about any previous generations, except they were pretty babyish.

fdfdsa fd d asd adf  23r2r r2

Edited by plzremoveaccountfdfd

• 4 months later...

Hah, that 100% G4 vote tho. I am no exception.  :wub:

Admittedly, I havent really seen her in other generations, but I HIGHLY doubt that their Dashie is better than G4 Dashie. While she is kind of a jerk sometimes, it kind of makes the character more interesting, and adds contrast to the personalities of the Mane 6.