Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Old Pinkamena drawing

Evil Nightmares

its pretty good. looks like something from amnesia, or a horror movie. you know, those horror movies that are actually scary, not those ones like paranormal activity that just make you paranoid of everything, ones that are there to scare you. :D

• Brohoof 1

I love how it says "Give examples if possible" and below that is your drawing. Would have been hilarious to turn that in with Pinkamena as the answer to the question  :lol:. I had a habit too of drawing all over my homework when I was still in school

Great drawing

Edited by Rivendare
  • Brohoof 1

What, please explain whoever did so 'why'!

I have removed all of my shit drawings from this site. This is mainly due to a lack of respect and interest. However, if i've draw your OC and you want to keep your drawing, then i will send it to you in a PM if you request it. Aside from that, my drawings are no longer available on this site.

~Thank you and have a good day

I have removed all of my shit drawings from this site. This is mainly due to a lack of respect and interest. However, if i've draw your OC and you want to keep your drawing, then i will send it to you in a PM if you request it. Aside from that, my drawings are no longer available on this site.

~Thank you and have a good day

Wow, that sucks! Your drawings were really good :(

• Brohoof 1