Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Your favorite equine character in film/tv?

Rarity Paige Belle

Boxer from Animal Farm, because of all the animals loyal to the cause Boxer worked the most towards the goal and I cried when Napoleon took him to the cutter (butcher) and told all the animals that he was going to the hospital then proceeding to lie that he died of complications. Then Napoleon told the animals that they must work harder, for the good of Animal Farm. I hated Napoleon so much I wanted to skewer him and roast him over a blazing fire and not even bother to eat the pork from the sorry excuse for his body. It would be like if Big Mac cracked his hoof and then Applejack sent him off to be slaughtered, not saying Applejack would dare do that but oh I hated/ loved that book.

My pony from my Spanish project. Nah, just kidding. I love all horses, they're totally adorable and I like yelling at the actors when they don't ride correctly. (Sorry I'm a critique freak.)

My favorite is Spirit from Spirit: Stallion of Cimarron. It's a super-cute horse movie that I loooove to watch. 

And the horse from Doctor Who. The white one they showed in Girl in the Fireplace and the 50th is totally adorable. 

• Brohoof 1

Aside from Applejack which is obviously my favorite I would have to say Mr Horse from Ren and Stimpy. I swear if the internet was around back then than his catchphrase would totally be an internet meme.

• 7 years later...
(edited)
On 2014-04-16 at 9:52 PM, CrestofReliability said:

Boxer from Animal Farm, because of all the animals loyal to the cause Boxer worked the most towards the goal and I cried when Napoleon took him to the cutter (butcher) and told all the animals that he was going to the hospital then proceeding to lie that he died of complications. Then Napoleon told the animals that they must work harder, for the good of Animal Farm. I hated Napoleon so much I wanted to skewer him and roast him over a blazing fire and not even bother to eat the pork from the sorry excuse for his body. It would be like if Big Mac cracked his hoof and then Applejack sent him off to be slaughtered, not saying Applejack would dare do that but oh I hated/ loved that book.

Yeah, screw Napoleon, and the real life subhumans he’s based on :Cozy:

anyway, this in not a strictly equine character, be he did transform into one. Love the design, the markings, and the holy flames by every step. But otherwise a wise, self sacrificing character and voice which is both intimidating and soothing. That would be Pan from Castlevania Lorda of Shadow, who could transform into the previously magnificent horse

7B637889-0671-463C-90C4-909320523A4F.png
Pan in his base form

AADA73DF-A365-4475-AAB1-C127A00A7AB7.png
Pan in his horse form

and the above accompanied by this wonderful music 

Edited by Steve Piranha

http://moarpowah.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/fuunsaiki.jpg

Fuun Saiki from G Gundam

It's a goddamn giant robot unicorn piloted by a horse

What are your favorite no context things to send people? For context this  is Domon and Elena on a horse, the suits are for the Gundam they pilot.  Including the horse is

• 2 weeks later...