Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you an infant or a kid person?

~Sugar Sprinkles~

Well, are you?

For me, I would say neutral. It depends. I mean, I like babies, but sometimes they can really get on my nerves (I probably wont have kids) and I dunno, im not an infant person. 

Children, it depends on how they have been raised. I have met some ANNOYING kids and then I met some pretty okay kids that are well behaved. Like, my little cousin is a VERY well behaved girl. She has manners, she knows whats bad and good, and she's a too goody good shoes. 

I just don't have the tolerance for hyper kids running around and trashing everything, unless they are behaved. I mean, I am not a hateful person, but I am in between. Frankly, not a lot of kids like me. They see me as "Oh, its that girl" and then I have the friends where kids are like "OMGSH ITS YOU HIWUHRUIW RIURIEH" And they freak out and get excited like as if they're Santa Claus. 

Neither for me. I'd love my own kids if I had any, but I don't like other people's kids. Not in a hateful sort of way, more like I just don't want them around me.

• Brohoof 2

I can't stand infants, they make me nervous. I once had to go to a party with my mom, I don't even remember what the party was for. But, I do remember they made me hold a baby and it was awful, I kept feeling like I was going to drop him and it scared the heck out of me. I'm fine with older kids as long as it's only for a short time, I recently had to visit my younger cousins, who are 5, 7, and 9. It was a lot of fun the first 2 days, I got to play video games with them and all of that. But, it eventually began to get on my nerves when I couldn't get any peace and quiet.

I have no desire to have children, the though of being responsible for another life in such a way is one of the scariest things I can imagine. No one around me takes my claims that I will never have kids seriously though. It's pretty annoying, just because I'm young doesn't mean that my thoughts don't matter. Even if I did change my mind, it's how I feel right now, and I would like them to respect that, instead of constantly badgering me about it.

• Brohoof 2

Little humans usually annoy me so I don't think I am. I don't really want to have kids either :/

Funny thing is I thought this thread was going to be asking if you act childish, which at times, yes. Hehe

But anyways, due to your profile picture, you look to me like the kind of person I would say to "Ermergerd it's you! Hey!" :)

• Brohoof 1

Infants and children flock to me. I don't know why, but every kid/infant I've ever met tend to like me. 
I like children, but sometimes they do get on my nerves. I'm patient enough to not yell at them.

I dunno about kids in general... But I have some crazy cute nieces and nephews around the age of 4, and their parents are pretty strict by the world's standards, so they aren't too annoying too much... Of course, there are times they get on my nerves, such as when they run around making loud noises while I'm trying to concentrate... Or if they ask me to do something or they wreck something of mine... xD

So, I like looking at them... If they're cute... :lol: But I wouldn't really want to babysit a child, as they'd get on my nerves, and I tend to not be strict enough, so I'd probably get trampled on quite a bit. Plus, I'm only 15, so they probably wouldn't fear me or respect me as much as I'd want them to. :P

Neither, I can't stand being around either of them for too long. I get annoyed very easily when I'm around anyone under the age of ten (unless they're super mature). I don't want kids either, since I know I wouldn't like being a mother - I want to spend my time and money on things that make me happy.

• Brohoof 1

I don’t mind some teenagers, but on a whole I’m not a fan of either kids or infants: both make me feel uncomfortable, maybe I might want kids one day but other peoples kids are annoying and scary.

I think Dylan Moran said it perfectly :)

Neither for me. I'd love my own kids if I had any, but I don't like other people's kids. Not in a hateful sort of way, more like I just don't want them around me.

I am so glad someone said that. I am so showing my wife this when I get home since she thinks I am crazy for thinking that. I love my daughters, but some of their friends ... >_>

I do not know what infants are and I am too lazy to google it. xD

Babies and kids are nice, they smile a lot and that again makes me feel happy.

They are always cute, so yes I love kids. (Well I love them as long as they don't cry longer than fifteen minutes at once. :umad: )

Edited by A CrayZ Cat

I have a lot to say about this subject, but currently, I don't feel like typing anything...so let's go with the facebook relationship thinger- "It's complicated"

• Brohoof 1

Well, I like watching them play and I'm fine so long as they're not screaming or if I'm in charge.

I'd say no overall, though. I don't believe I would be able to stand them for an extended amount of time.

I am more of a kid person, kids can be loud and annoying just like babies can but you if something is wrong they can at least tell you and since I am a bit of a kid at heart I can have quite a bit of fun with them playing video games and stuff like that.

I've made my opinions on this known a few times in other threads, but let me say again that I cannot stand children. They're loud, annoying, and for some reason they're always sticky. Even when they're not trying to hug me or poke me or whatever, I look at them and I know they're sticky. It makes me feel sticky just looking at them. 

• Brohoof 1

Well, perhaps I can put it this way: I'm a happy aunt, but I don't know that I'd ever want to be a mother.

My little nephew is sooo cute. But... I've never had to do any of the um... not fun stuff with him (like  changing diapers), and I'd rather keep it that way.

I can't stand infants, they make me nervous. I once had to go to a party with my mom, I don't even remember what the party was for. But, I do remember they made me hold a baby and it was awful, I kept feeling like I was going to drop him and it scared the heck out of me. I'm fine with older kids as long as it's only for a short time, I recently had to visit my younger cousins, who are 5, 7, and 9. It was a lot of fun the first 2 days, I got to play video games with them and all of that. But, it eventually began to get on my nerves when I couldn't get any peace and quiet.

I have no desire to have children, the though of being responsible for another life in such a way is one of the scariest things I can imagine. No one around me takes my claims that I will never have kids seriously though. It's pretty annoying, just because I'm young doesn't mean that my thoughts don't matter. Even if I did change my mind, it's how I feel right now, and I would like them to respect that, instead of constantly badgering me about it.

Oh my gosh, me too! One of my cousins had a baby and infact, I think it was last Easter, they made me hold him because he is/was my new 2nd cousin. I was so nervous, I had this feeling in my gut and I was thinking "don't drop him, don't drop hi, PLEASE don't drop him" because I am pretty clumsy and everytime someone hands me a baby, I don't feel like I have a hold of it, and then the person says "You got him/her?" and I am like "Y-yea...o,O". I honestly don't see how I will be a mother  :blush: