Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How would you feel about Twilight Sparkle getting married?

camsterman101

100 users have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about Twilight Sparkle Getting Married?

• Celestia No! I'd rather be bannished to the moon!
    • It's ok, but Flash is taking my Waifu...
    • Nah, I really don't mind.
    • I don't care.
    • Who is Twilight Sparkle?

Ladies and gentlecolts, I am afraid Flash Sentry has already stolen your waifu. It is too late.

It's very unlikely Twilight will ever get married during the show's run, given that the Mane Six are occasionally  surrogates for the target audience, i.e., pre-teen girls. They're mature enough to get married, but it would really disrupt the dynamic.

If Twilight were to get married, I would need to see some major writing gymnastics in order to be impressed. At face value I'm inclined to either be disapproving or, at best, ambivalent.

• Brohoof 3

I don't really mind, as long as she is married to someone who will love her the way she is and will accept that, even without her title as a princess. She should marry someone who will cherish her each day and be thankful that she had started a new adventure with this pony. 

The fandom will explode with a force not seen since the big bang. Millions will scour the cursed earth, wandering for resources and shelter after the great pony wars. Children will be raised under the shadow of hunger and death, being told stories of the hoards of "bronies" who in their great rage, destroyed the earth.

But I wouldn't care, they already did as much as you can with her anyway, giving her a kingdom, and alicorn powers, she is now fairly useless as a character. 

• Brohoof 10

I am yet to hear anything about Twilight getting married in the season 4 finale do you have a source for that? I am not opposed to that happening so long as it is handled correctly and doing it now would not be handling it correctly at all as it would be way way too soon. The only candidate cannon wise for Twilight is Flash Sentry and we only saw him in the Equestria Girls movie which was plot wise two seconds ago and not nearly enough time to develop into a relationship that is strong enough to where a marriage would be believable. Something like this would be risky and would take a lot of time to properly execute.

Twilight Sparkle being getting married? I'll be deeply be disappointed, but that would not stop me from watching MLP. And if she really is going to get married, I want a good plot line and reasoning why she is getting married. I do not want a, "And suddenly they fell in love and got married!" That would be cheesy as hell and would raise my eyebrows. 

I would stop watching the show. Yep.

She's not my waifu or anything...just..can you imagine the show afterwards? One giant "PONEH PRINCESS AND PRINCE" commercial.

*shudder*

AND IF SHE ENDS UP GETTING MARRIED TO THAT SH*TMUNCH FLASH SENTRY...

Satan will cower at the filth that will spew from my cold, black fingertips.

Edited by Dattebayo
  • Brohoof 2

Personally I can see it eventually happening and it will most likely been Flash sentry. Although I dont see it happening in Season 4 as just falling in love with Flash in a couple episodes and then suddenly marrying him would be way to quick and would piss off a bunch of bronies who basically fund the show and influence episodes. It could happen in a later season though.

Plus another reason why it may piss of a bunch of bronies is because there are some bronies that are in love with Twilight Sparkles character and even though she is fictional, her getting married may make her feel taken from them and any fantasy the have whether it be in fanfiction or fan made artwork in which they have a relationship with Twilight Sprakle will could give them a feeling that since she is taken by Flash Sentry, they cant imagine her cheating on him thus never being able to keep living a fantasy in which they are in a relationship with Twilight since she is taken.

Edited by GXPBlast

A little something for the anti-FlashLight crowd:

139710598461.jpg

You're welcome.

FYI: I'd have no problem with it as long as it's done well.

lol that's an edited version of the offical comics.

How do you feel about our new princess getting married?

(It has been announced by Hasbro that Twilight is getting married in the Season 4 Ending)

Do you have proof of this? Its only about 4 episodes until the end of the season and She has never even so much as shown a single drop of interest in boys aside from her best friend brother in season 2.

Why on earth would they rush a marraige in less then 2 episodes?

I seriously do not beleive you because that would be horribly bad story writing and they are much better than that.

Besides, She CANNOT get married because she is already married you FOOL! XD

She is married to a Brony! They got married over skype remember?

Edited by Ramsey the Goat

A little something for the anti-FlashLight crowd:

img-2531849-1-139710598461.jpg

You're welcome.

FYI: I'd have no problem with it as long as it's done well.

My response to that picture:

untitled_mlp_season_5_episode_screengrab

Sorry, I just had to post that one.

Anyways, I may as well finally watch Equestria Girls, because they'll probably run out of ideas sometime over the next five years and the inevitable will happen.

And for those who think this is for real, it isn't.  Chill.

Edited by StarSwirlTheBearded

The same way I responded to John Watson getting married in the Sign of Three.

"The husband better be a badass." 

Thankfully the show didn't disappoint.

Then it turned out it was a girl, but y'know. Same thing.

• Brohoof 1