Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How would you feel about Twilight Sparkle getting married?

camsterman101

100 users have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about Twilight Sparkle Getting Married?

• Celestia No! I'd rather be bannished to the moon!
    • It's ok, but Flash is taking my Waifu...
    • Nah, I really don't mind.
    • I don't care.
    • Who is Twilight Sparkle?

I'd be done. There really is no reason for it, and the show's theme doesn't really need it. Not to mention the track record of shows for this kind of audience, just shoving the relationship down everyone's throat. They never build nothing, they just have it happen...and news flash, it doesn't work like that in reality. The main characters of a show, don't need to be in a damn romantic relationship and/or get married, to signify their existence.

Now if only crazed shippers would figure that out...

• Brohoof 4

I dunno, it seems a bit early for that. I'm guessing she's gonna marry Flash Sentry, but even then they hardly know each other and have never even been on a date. It seems out of character for Twilight to jump into marriage without at least getting to know the guy she's marrying. Either you're full of shit, Hasbro's pranking/trolling us (not likely though), your source sucks, or you misheard. Could you post a link to the website you got this info from, if you did get it from a website?

The same way I responded to John Watson getting married in the Sign of Three.

"The husband better be a badass."

Thankfully the show didn't disappoint.

Then it turned out it was a girl, but y'know. Same thing.

Who Whatson at the What of What?

A little something for the anti-FlashLight crowd:

img-2531849-1-139710598461.jpg

You're welcome.

FYI: I'd have no problem with it as long as it's done well.

Holy crap! That-is-hilarious!

@@Shenron00,

Do you watch Sherlock BBC?

If so then it's not surprising you don't get it.

Unless you're telling a joke and i'm making this really awkward

@@Shenron00,

Do you watch Sherlock BBC?

If so then it's not surprising you don't get it.

Unless you're telling a joke and i'm making this really awkward

Oh that Watson! Yeah, I don't watch BBC unless it's Doctor Who. But I understand who you're talking about.

It could, in theory, expand the scope of the show but if they are gonna do it just to have a "romantic wedding" for show then it's not gonna go over well with anyone. They already did that with Cadence and Shining Armor.

I dunno how I'd feel about it but there's potential in it regardless.

@@Shenron00,

If you like Doctor Who, you'll love Sherlock. Because I love both and they are both really similar; most of it is in London, it's written by Steven Moffat (So, yeah, there are a lot of feels (Reichenbacccchhhh) within the show), they have a control freak villain who is absolutely insane (The one in Sherlock is amazing, but not to say the Master isn't) and if you every liked Sherlock Holmes this is your show.

Just a heads up; be prepared for a lot of feels.

...sorry, just went into full fangirl mode here.

Edited by Shift

Love and marriage will probably be adressed more by the writers in the future..

Till now it hasn't been explored THAT much and this could perhaps bring canon relationships into the show.

It would mean the end of all shipping! Muahahaha!

Oh, who am I kidding.. People will aways ship.

Pretty easy to write a "Twilight and X broke up a few years later. LET THE SHIPPING BEGIN" scenario.

Writing it well is another story but it's not hard to come up with one. :lol:

The fandom explosion would be the most amazing yet simultaneously terrifying feat of mankind ever witnessed since the first atom bomb.

I concur........if that were to happen........good-bye brony fandom and friendship shatters.  I hope and pray Hasbro does not go into that direction.

Whoa, whoa, whoa... WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!

SHE'S GETTING MARRIED?!?!??!?!

*calms down* OMG... I dunno what to say about that... I'm sure it will turn out alright in the end but... wow. I can't even... O.O

I would love to see Twilight with Flash because it's clear that they both have HUGE crushes on each other.  Besides, I would love to see their kid. They could name him/her Flashlight! (Flash+Twilight)!

u wut m8?

That's not a good justification for a relationship...I swear to gawd, I already hate enough forced stupid reason ones (I'll argue for the rest of time itself, that UsagiXMamoru is stupid as all hell). Besides, one movie isn't a good reason for squat.

• Brohoof 1

I would love to see Twilight with Flash because it's clear that they both have HUGE crushes on each other.  Besides, I would love to see their kid. They could name him/her Flashlight! (Flash+Twilight)!

Let's be realistic: that is incorrect.  Twilight has a bit of crush on him, and we really don't know how he feels about her.  I'm sorry, but here's a consolation prize:

meadowbreeze_comm__flashlight_by_benybin

That's weird because she hasn't been hanging out with stallions much.. Who will she marry?

Though my knowlage of shipper logic, and ships I've seen from other places, I have come to the conclusion that the only answer to this question is...

1739130c3536fc447709a3828ca184ba_1024.pn

• Brohoof 5

Though my knowlage of shipper logic, and ships I've seen from other places, I have come to the conclusion that the only answer to this question is...

img-2536084-1-1739130c3536fc447709a3828c

Magic baby time.

Dance, magic dance, magic dance, magic dance...

• Brohoof 1

Now than! Let's say its the very end of Season 9. Season 9 going to be the last season of MLP FIM. 

THEN! It would be appropriate for the final episode of the show for Twilight to get Married. 

Something like that should be a series ender. Not something to add a male character to the mane six and take Twilight out of the picture with responsibilities as we do a time skip and see her with fillies and colts. 

LAST EPISODE. 

Is this because you saw M.A. Larson's twitter feed?

Because that 'script' he claimed to be writing was an April Fool's joke.

Plus, I find it highly unlikely that Twilight would be married by Donut Joe when someone as close to her and as powerful as Princess Celestia could do it for her like she did for Cadance and Shining Armor.

But ultimately, even if it was true-I've stopped caring.

Edited by TimeLordRainbowDash

Wait where'd it say in the recent finale spoilers that Twilight's getting married?  :huh:

I think is a bait for everyone lose their minds. I wouldn't mind Twily getting married, but should be done as the SERIES finale or if they decide to move on other main characters. Yes, they're adults, but they also have some childish charm in them who appeal to the target audience, and using a married main character will break the flow of the show... HARD

PD: I don't give a fuck if she marries Flash Sentry, he's generic, but is a nice guy nonetheless, leave him alone  :P

crocker.jpg

couldn't resist  :lol:

Edited by Zekromic
  • Brohoof 2