Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How would you feel about Twilight Sparkle getting married?

camsterman101

100 users have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about Twilight Sparkle Getting Married?

• Celestia No! I'd rather be bannished to the moon!
    • It's ok, but Flash is taking my Waifu...
    • Nah, I really don't mind.
    • I don't care.
    • Who is Twilight Sparkle?

Quick alert Hasbro! They've got 2 year old toy ideas to recycle and a stallion to make Twilight's husband! They're not out yet but people want it go to your store and throw money at them because you need this novelty playset of Twilight in a dress.

And all the while shippers of Twilight and other ponies cry as their fanfics and fanart is destroyed with a lone commercial advertising a second royal wedding.

But in all seriousness I don't think the Mane 6 need romance at all, it's an interesting concept but we wouldn't lose anything if any of them had a handsome stallion by their side.

Quick alert Hasbro! They've got 2 year old toy ideas to recycle and a stallion to make Twilight's husband! They're not out yet but people want it go to your store and throw money at them because you need this novelty playset of Twilight in a dress.

And all the while shippers of Twilight and other ponies cry as their fanfics and fanart is destroyed with a lone commercial advertising a second royal wedding.

But in all seriousness I don't think the Mane 6 need romance at all, it's an interesting concept but we wouldn't lose anything if any of them had a handsome stallion by their side.

You underestimate the fandom. Trust me...*cough*UsagiXSeyia*cough*

How do you think they got the idea for Equestria Girls?

(It has been announced by Hasbro that Twilight is getting married in the Season 4 Ending)

Um........ No? No it hasn't...???

... But either way, it all depends on the execution and the events surrounding it. Do we like the colt? Do we get to know him? Is it better than their execution of Flash Sentry? Is it better than "AND SO AT THE END OF THE STORY TWILIGHT HAD A HUBBY AND RAISED BUNCHES OF BABBYS TEH ENND"?

Marriage didn't stop Luke Skywalker, Commander Worf, Lois Lane, and countless others from continuing to have adventures.

Let the retina incineration continue:

img-2540539-1-flash_sentry_and_twilight_

img-2540539-2-flash_sentry_x_twilight_sp

img-2540539-3-a_flash_and_a_sparkle_by_c

That's because none of them are ponies from MLP:FIM

They aren't innocent little ponies who love friendship and adventures, they're humans from more 'grown up' shows/films etc

@@Shenron00,

If you like Doctor Who, you'll love Sherlock. Because I love both and they are both really similar; most of it is in London, it's written by Steven Moffat (So, yeah, there are a lot of feels (Reichenbacccchhhh) within the show), they have a control freak villain who is absolutely insane (The one in Sherlock is amazing, but not to say the Master isn't) and if you every liked Sherlock Holmes this is your show.

Just a heads up; be prepared for a lot of feels.

...sorry, just went into full fangirl mode here.

Oh yes, the feels. I can just feel the feels already. The feels that I'm feeling feel so feelish. Lol jk, but I will check it out sometime.

That's because none of them are ponies from MLP:FIM

They aren't innocent little ponies who love friendship and adventures, they're humans from more 'grown up' shows/films etc

twilight_sparkle___seriously__by_blackwa

Yeah, they never had to deal with grown up issues lick religious differences, parasitic relationships, and rehabilitation.  That's nothing like what Luck Skywalker ever had to deal with. :okiedokielokie:

Edited by Forlong

The problem is, it'd have to be believable, with build up, not just "omg he/she is so hawt" blushes like in Equestria Girls. And in order for that to happen, I believe it would require way too much focus on their growing relationship that it'd effectively devour too much of the show's time. So for that reason, no, I don't want it to happen, ever.

A little something for the anti-FlashLight crowd:

img-2531849-1-139710598461.jpg

You're welcome.

FYI: I'd have no problem with it as long as it's done well.

Is it just me or is the art quality of the official comic kind of poor? Or at the very least its.....inconsistent. Like some of it's fine some of it's...eh.

Edited by Sir Wulfington

img-2554817-1-twilight_sparkle___serious

Yeah, they never had to deal with grown up issues lick religious differences, parasitic relationships, and rehabilitation. That's nothing like what Luck Skywalker ever had to deal with. :okiedokielokie:

Yes, they deal with adult issues/problems, but in the end, they are not us!

They feel love, clearly, there are couples on the show, but the mane 6 won't get into any serious relationships on the show, it's too hard to run the adventures and dedication to their friends afterwards.

I doubt hasbro will put it into the show, at least not until the very end.

Yes, they deal with adult issues/problems, but in the end, they are not us!

They feel love, clearly, there are couples on the show, but the mane 6 won't get into any serious relationships on the show, it's too hard to run the adventures and dedication to their friends afterwards.

I doubt hasbro will put it into the show, at least not until the very end.

I've already explained the lack of logic in it being "to hard".  Two other things here I want to harp on.

Didn't people express the same concerns over Twilight becoming a princess?  Did any of it happen?  Why would this be any different?

Hasbro doesn't make the show, they publish it.  They have minimal involvement in production.  Considering how much money they've made on "Canterlot Wedding" toys, I fail to see the logic in claiming they wouldn't want to do that again.

I've already explained the lack of logic in it being "to hard".  Two other things here I want to harp on.

Didn't people express the same concerns over Twilight becoming a princess?  Did any of it happen?  Why would this be any different?

Hasbro doesn't make the show, they publish it.  They have minimal involvement in production.  Considering how much money they've made on "Canterlot Wedding" toys, I fail to see the logic in claiming they wouldn't want to do that again.

All I'm saying is that, while the show may go on afterwards, it'll make it awkward, unless, like twilight being a princess, they practically ignore it, until it becomes useful in the episode , you can't say that all season 4 episodes mention her 'raised status' unless it works in the storyline.

• 1 year later...

Do you have proof of this? Its only about 4 episodes until the end of the season and She has never even so much as shown a single drop of interest in boys aside from her best friend brother in season 2.

Why on earth would they rush a marraige in less then 2 episodes?

I seriously do not beleive you because that would be horribly bad story writing and they are much better than that.

Besides, She CANNOT get married because she is already married you FOOL! XD

She is married to a Brony! They got married over skype remember?

I guess no one is going to address this post.

A fake made up character can't get married to a real life person, even if they did "Get married" over skype its not real. Its just in their head, personally I feel they need some sort of help if they would consider this marriage valid and true. Plus how does one get married over skype to a fictional character? Who even helped to keep this delusion going? Marriage over skype is rather impersonal. Where's the priest? The family members? The guests? The actual ceremony? Or you know the after party and honey moon, where's that? You're the fool for even thinking this "marriage" is real.

So no Twilight Sparkle isn't married at all. If Hasbro want her to get married then she will married, none of us can really complain as its a CHILDREN'S cartoon for LITTLE GIRLS. Those of who are adults who watch the show if you're going to complain or feel disgusted, either about her princess status or the fact she might get hitched then do the mature thing and stop watching the show. Its not meant for you anyway, its not targeted at you and all you do is happen to enjoy a kid's show. So just enjoy it for what it is, a colourful show with some morals, and a fancy way to sell lots and lots of pony toys.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
A fake made up character can't get married to a real life person

OMG, really !?    :blink:  

Seriously though. I don't see Hasbro doing that. Or else it would look weird to me.

Edited by Noei