Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could make one thing universally socially acceptable what would it be?

Astral Blitzen

I just go to bed at 3-4 because I like the late night and don't feel sleepy before that time.

I'm this way, too.  I have an odd sleep schedule and school was utter hell for me. I went to a boarding school for three years and had a teacher once want to meet at 7AM on a Saturday morning and I pretty much laughed in his face and he said "well, what are you going to do when you get a JOB that requires you to be in at 7AM?" and I told him I'd never even APPLY for a job that required that.

Anyhow, now I work for myself and have managed to get on a sleep schedule that does not require 7AM but still allows me to interface with the "real world" a fair part of the day.  And then I get all of my real work done between 11P~2A anyhow!

I think we need to be MUCH more accommodating of people's natural sleep cycles. I think we would be far more productive if not forced to conform to a sleep cycle that doesn't work for us. And really, in the electronic world of today, how much REALLY needs to be done face-to-face?  Retail, restaurants and those sorts of businesses, I suppose... but forcing people out of their natural sleep cycles just leads to people being tired at school and work and being tired = being less productive, so I have a really hard time seeing how that is possibly good for business. 

• Brohoof 2

Delete this post. I had to make a correction after I sent it. Laldnfjfkfkdkddkdkdkdndska sksjdjdjdjsjdjdjdjdjdxjxjdjdjxd

Edited by Super80 Wolf

Date someone who's 3 grades (2.5 yrs) younger than you (Specifically 3 years, after that I'm not so sure). She's almost out of high school and I'd like to know that I could date someone and enjoy the relationship with said age gap without getting criticized for it, or hiding it. In 20 years, it won't be a big difference at all. It doesn't matter though, I'm doubtful right now that I'll ever date her anyways..

Randomly complimenting a girl on her looks without being suspected of ulterior motives. There've been plenty times I just wanted to tell a girl "you're really attractive" and just walk away, but no, that'd be all weird and stuff. Or maybe I'm just shy, idk.

Gender clothing implications. Or put more plainly, crossdressing.

Actually, forget that. Gender norms. Screw them. Throw them in the trash and let everyone act and present the way they want to without judgement of being masculine or feminine and pertaining to whatever genital situation you presume they have going on.

Well I think that would just be being yourself in general without having to fit into what the rest of the world is doing. I don't like that herd mentality where everybody does exactly the same thing