Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When you're lonely...

tripfly

What do you do?

I tend to get depressed think about asking people too talk to me, but feel like it would be rude and pushy, and eventually I go to bed all sad n shit.

• Brohoof 6

Distract myself with something mindless. I'm not the sort to reach out to others when I need help on any sort, which is a bad habit, especially when my problem involves being dearth of others in the first place. I do have friends I can talk to, but I dunno. I just don't like reaching out even if I feel like I need them.

• Brohoof 2

I don't tend to get lonely very often, but when I do, I usually just talk to people on the internet. I tend to be uncomfortable out in public so doing this is a really easy way to have conversations with other without having to put myself on the spot.

If I can't do that I either play video games, or do something related to ponies. I can get pretty caught up in those things and can block out everything else for short periods of time. It was how I coped with some of the worse parts of my life and it still works to this day.

I kinda like being alone.

I have never really felt "lonely" in the sense that I yearn for human interaction.

Chalk it up to me not liking being around people.

Same here, yet when i'm alone I want to be around people, it's weird

Um...play video games? Or talk to my Twilight Sparkle plushie telling her how amazing she is.

That's..that's not weird, right? ^^"

• Brohoof 3

Um...play video games? Or talk to my Twilight Sparkle plushie telling her how amazing she is.

That's..that's not weird, right? ^^"

Twilight plushie?

show me.

post-26142-0-04628100-1397710629.gif

• Brohoof 4

i grab one of my many blades and start ah swingin. Let myself fall into my imagination like when i was bored as a kid. Cant go out today cuz its raining HA i say and jump into the war between good and evil and thats right I am SOMETIMES the hero.

I don't really get lonely all that much, considering I'm a huge introvert most of the time. But when I really want to talk to someone I just text my friends, or get on here. If all else fails, I just play video games.

I don't really get lonely all that much, considering I'm a huge introvert most of the time. But when I really want to talk to someone I just text my friends, or get on here. If all else fails, I just play video games.

I'm an introvert too

but I still need some human interaction

and sad thing is, Most of my friends don't care anymore

I'm always lonely. Well, real life anyways. but I like to snuggle with one of my Fluttershy plushies and listen to music. Or play video games. :blush:

Fluttershy plushie?

Show me.

post-26142-0-23203800-1397711022.gif

• Brohoof 1

Well, what I usually do is wallow in self-pity until an obligation like school or work or feeding myself forces me to get off my lazy plot. But what I've found helpful is to, y'know, get off my lazy plot and do stuff. Physically active stuff, like running or biking, or mentally active stuff, like reading or homework or painting. Stuff to keep myself occupied while still being productive in some way.

Finding new music via pandora or youtube, video games, shopping, cooking, eating, netflix/movies/tv, MLP, forums, if you are female giving yourself a makeover.. working out. drawing. if you're of age grab a cup of wine. my co-workers make me feel less lonely too, so maybe try finding work.  plus money is fun to play with.  see, plenty of stuff!

i swear we need a thread where a professional therapist can handle a lot of these kinds of posts

Remember you can always go to the Life Advice section of the forums if you ever need help with something. There are plenty of Bronies here who would be more than happy to help you out. ^^

Remember you can always go to the Life Advice section of the forums if you ever need help with something. There are plenty of Bronies here who would be more than happy to help you out. ^^

lol thanks ill keep that in mind

I dunno. I try to talk as much as I can here, but I don't ask anyone to talk to me...it kinda sucks, and my life does feel lonely...most if not all my friends don't talk to me that much anymore. So, I dunno...

• Brohoof 1