Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When you're lonely...

tripfly

Normally I'm a pretty quiet person and I'm happy to keep to myself, but not always. When I start to feel lonely I lie to myself and say it doesn't matter and that I enjoy it, then I carry on with whatever I was doing before, maybe find a slight distraction if needed. I don't bother talking about it with either of my friends, just chillin' and chattin' every now and then tends to help (and the last time a friend tried to help it failed big time)

I have an issue with self-injuring..so that's self-explanatory.

You should try using a red marker instead, draw a line where you want to cut, make pretty marks

• Brohoof 1

Thanks man i'll be sure to remember that

I assume that's a gif from "Rainbow Rocks" right?

Anyway what do I do when I'm lonely? Well, it depends, being alone is how I feel quite a bit especially when I'm not working. I try to find something that makes me real happy,(watching a baseball game, or an animated movie but, I end up feeling more lonely/ worse than I did before.

I assume that's a gif from "Rainbow Rocks" right?

Anyway what do I do when I'm lonely? Well, it depends, being alone is how I feel quite a bit especially when I'm not working. I try to find something that makes me real happy,(watching a baseball game, or an animated movie but, I end up feeling more lonely/ worse than I did before.

yes in deedy it is haven't seen it?

post-26142-0-51554600-1397714414_thumb.gif

• Brohoof 1

You should try using a red marker instead, draw a line where you want to cut, make pretty marks

Pretty marks are not enough for everyone. I can't speak for everyone who partakes in self-inflicted pain, but I find that the feel of steel or an improvised brand feels amazing, both physically and mentally. With branding, it is as if the stress seeps out as the heat sinks in, it is beyond words. Discovering ways to feel pain without causing actual injury is always a pleasure.

I'm saying instead of hurting yourself, draw on yourself. make yourself prettier than you already are
Ultimately if cutting is a problem, then the underlying emotional issue needs to be addressed rather than trying to mask the symptoms. I don't do it often, but the physical act can be a pleasurable experience in the right context. It depends on the specifics of the situation.

And because this post is a bit off topic (not to mention starting to sound plain weird), I'll throw in on topic content. I find that listening to Omnia can raise my spirits. I have a rough set of songs, which I usually fill in randomly, that helps when I feel lonely or down. It may not change the situation, but it changes the mindset, a key first step.

Edited by Frith is Magick

Pretty marks are not enough for everyone. I can't speak for everyone who partakes in self-inflicted pain, but I find that the feel of steel or an improvised brand feels amazing, both physically and mentally. With branding, it is as if the stress seeps out as the heat sinks in, it is beyond words. Discovering ways to feel pain without causing actual injury is always a pleasure.

I'm saying instead of hurting yourself, draw on yourself. make yourself prettier than you already are

I don't feel lonely at all anymore. I have a lot of people surrounding me, most of them I have found myself by pushing past my introversion and shyness, jumping into conversation and meeting new people. Yes, sometimes I'm alone, but alone doesn't mean the same as lonely. I'm just not surrounded by people, but that doesn't mean they're gone, they're always in my memories and heart, and just one call or message away.

When I'm alone I do the things I usually do: draw, listen to music, play games, drink, clean, whatever. It keeps me busy and satisfied, it makes me happy. I'm basically happy all the time now, there's nothing going to stop me from doing whatever I want, not even my chronic depression or detox, I wake up with a smile, and sleep with a smile. 

• Brohoof 1

I don't know... I just get really down, feel like crying, and try to find somewhere to express it... Typically, I don't find anywhere, because I realize I'm just being melodramatic and nobody likes that... But last time I did, hence my last status update. But that came minutes after seeing the one I love in orchestra, and right before I had to go to work, so I couldn't keep it in. lol

When I'm lonely, I tend to just occupy myself with music, the one way to have a conversation without actually being apart from it, depending on what you listen to! I also play video games and play guitar!

Feeling lonely kinda means the same thing as being depressed for me. But I have music, video games, and other activities on the net to help alleviate the mood. Not so much with talking to other people on Skype or Steam since most of them are usually busy or just don't respond to my messages. Even less so with people in real life since I only see my friends about once a month. Twice if I'm lucky.

Yeah, I guess you could say I feel lonely. I feel like all of my friends will do fine after high school. They'll all move on and make new friends, and I'll be stuck alone. (I'm pretty god awful at making new friends.)

Nah, I should think more positively. I'll be fine. :)

Yeah, I guess you could say I feel lonely. I feel like all of my friends will do fine after high school. They'll all move on and make new friends, and I'll be stuck alone. (I'm pretty god awful at making new friends.)

Nah, I should think more positively. I'll be fine. :)

I feel the same way, and it pretty much is true, all of my highschool friends either stopped talking to me, or hate me, makes you wonder what true friendship could be

• Brohoof 1

What do you do?

I tend to get depressed think about asking people too talk to me, but feel like it would be rude and pushy, and eventually I go to bed all sad n shit.

wow that's sad.

I usually just go on Instagram or Vine or something until I'm in a good enough mood to be sociable. But, When that doesn't work, I just make a new song or listen to music, either of the two.

If I'm feeling a bit lonely, I text/call a friend or my girlfriend and see if I can go hang out with anyone. Barring that, I hop on Xbox Live and play with my friends, since some of my buds are always online. 

When I'm alone, I usually draw or think of drawing concepts for the future.

Or look around on the forums (here) DA Or Tumblr

listening to music and sit on the couch.

I used to play video games a lot but not as much anymore...

And if I'm REALLY alone, I sit down and dream.

Edited by Pelate

When I'm lonely I start to think about life and that actually makes me feel kind of sad. Thinking about life rather than doing something... well the whole thought of it kinda brings me down. There are some lyrics that describe what I do and they go something like this: 

When I'm down or depressed
I go connect.
My real friends are online
Fighting to the death.

I don't own them of course so don't go removing this comment for copyright :P

Edited by Lux Calibur