Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

As a Human would you date a pony?

Bendy

As a Human would you date an alien MLP FIM Pony?  

197 users have voted

1. 1. As a Human would you date an alien MLP FIM Pony?

• Yes.
    • No.

As a Human would you start a relationship with an alien MLP FIM Pony?  

Yes, even as Human if I like her personality and among other things.

The MLP FIM are sapient minded aliens, that just so happen to look like Ponies.

My rule, if your sapient minded and good looking. I might date you. Hey, don't be a xenophobe! It's xenophilia to date sapient aliens. Don't make Commander Shepard disappointed

Edited by Rush
  • Brohoof 8

Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. That would be too weird and strange, physically and mentally. So my response is a nice warm mug of NOPE.

Besides, I already have an awesome girlfriend, why would I want to date a pony? 

• Brohoof 9

well as this topic was already made recently i'll say the same thing

"who say's i'm not already in one?"

That's a doll. Not a sapient alien MLP FIM Pony. Commander Shepard is disappointed

• Brohoof 4

I've already answered this twice, but I might as well do it again. Yes, I would date a pony if they wanted to. They are essentially human in all the ways that are important. Plus, there is a certain exotic appeal to the idea of dating a different species.

Just think of what unicorns could do with that magic. That could be some real fun right there.

• Brohoof 5

not into dating animals but if it was a one time chance and it was my waifu that appeared well date would only be the beginning.

They are not 'animals' they pretty much Humans. Calling them that would be an insult.

They are sapient minded aliens.

• Brohoof 6

Wouldn't be any different then dating a human. So yea, I would.

And that's a problem?

First: Ahh! Your avatar!  :o

Second: To me, it is. No matter how much I loved the pony, I'd always see them as a pony. Perhaps if they were more humanoid in form, I would be more comfortable. They're adorable, certainly! But an intimate relationship is not something I'd consider, personally.

To each his/her own, I say.

Edited by Syntax Theory
  • Brohoof 3

I'd most certainly do so if the chance ever arised. They talk and think just like we do, so I fail to see a problem. 

As much as I love Pinkie though I don't think it would ever get to the whole marriage thing. She'd be way to hyper and I like my sleep.

It would have to be someone much more like Dash. Can be sensitive when they want, athletic, and enjoys napping every chance she gets, sounds way more compatable, besides the whole I don't have wings thing.

• Brohoof 1

The pony bodies aren't woman shaped, so I couldn't really get into it. I must be a weirdo among bronies as the only thing the pony bodies make me want to do is hug them.

• Brohoof 10

Um... No... They're animals. And even though they could consent, there are reasons we still shouldn't do it. lol