Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

As a Human would you date a pony?

Bendy

As a Human would you date an alien MLP FIM Pony?  

197 users have voted

1. 1. As a Human would you date an alien MLP FIM Pony?

• Yes.
    • No.

Alright here's the thing, I like their personalities and all, but things get complicated when you get past the early relationship stages such as flirting, hugging, and kissing. So while I like them and respect them as people (they are sapient after all), I don't know if I'd swing that way. I'd definitely hug them though, they are awesome and adorable after all.  :)

Edited by DryColt84

Jack Harkness rule -- Sentient, of age, willing... check check check -- sure. 

I'd certainly have a better chance there than here even because of the M/F ratio and because of the personality of ponies vs the personality of the average available human.

• Brohoof 1

The thing is that I think they're just a bit too human-esque for me to really consider them a different species. It would definitely be hard for me to actually get into it in the first place, but if one of the captured my eye and had a charming personality (not going to blindly go in assuming they act exactly like they do in the show) then I'd be more than willing.

• Brohoof 1

The pony bodies aren't woman shaped, so I couldn't really get into it. I must be a weirdo among bronies as the only thing the pony bodies make me want to do is hug them.

This is what I was thinking, so that makes two of us on the odd side out.

• Brohoof 3

If we had a strong bond between us I would for sure just like with people if I would love a pony likely I would date them weird or not haters gonna hate  B)  okay so as I said if I loved them well yes :)

• Brohoof 1

Yes absolutely Applejack has nearly everything I could want in a woman or mare in her case so I don't see why I should let the fact that she isn't human get in the way of that when these ponies are aside from some horse like features might as well be human.

• Brohoof 1

As a human, nnnnno.. Just too weird.

BUT! If some spell happened that made me a pony, yesss :D

I also don't see them as "aliens".. the word is kinda insulting. just talking ponies.. yep.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

As a human, nnnnno.. Just too weird.

BUT! If some spell happened that made me a pony, yesss :D

I also don't see them as "aliens".. the word is kinda insulting. just talking ponies.. yep.

They are not from Earth, therefore they are aliens. Also Commander Shepard is disappointed in you for not being a Hunan while dating sapient aliens. Edited by Rush
  • Brohoof 3

Nope, I like the characters and their personality bas a friend instantly cuz face it they are so adorable it's crazy but nothing more.

Edited by Digit

They are not from Earth, therefore they are aliens. Also Commander Shepard is disappointed in you for being a Hunan while dating sapient aliens.

But I'm not from China and don't date aliens  :huh:

• Brohoof 1

fdfdsa fd d asd adf  23r2r r2

Edited by plzremoveaccountfdfd

I would personally date a pony, as they say, "Judge not of their physical traits, but of their mental." Or whatever the quote is. And the, "Don't judge a book by its cover."

So if I like the pony enough, sure why the hell not? And if they can communicate with me and not speak Equestrian, assuming if Equestrian isn't basically English.

Edited by Demirari
  • Brohoof 3

Their bodies are quite frankly, too tiny and disproportioned. They look child like to be blunt. Huge heads, tiny bodies, big innocent eyes. It's not so much the xenophilia as much as its the disturbingly nascent physiology.

I've always considered the show to be an artistic representation of the ponies, so they may have different proportions like Twilight in the sites banner.

But as they are in the show? It won't go anywhere further than just a friend date.

I have given this far too much thought.