Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

As a Human would you date a pony?

Bendy

As a Human would you date an alien MLP FIM Pony?  

197 users have voted

1. 1. As a Human would you date an alien MLP FIM Pony?

• Yes.
    • No.

Ponies are sapient, therefor xenophilia.

If I didn't like the Ponies, I wouldn't turn them down for that reason.

Still not gonna bang one, I'm human, it's a Pony. Though there human counter parts are FUCKING hot (I'd date any of them)  :P

Calling bestiality to a sapient species would be considered resist.

I don't want to play the bad guy, but I will.

I'm guessing you mean sapient as in "wise" and not sapient as in "a type of HUMAN species". They may be wise, but look at our planet. We don't even treat people who have a different color or people who have different body parts the same. Do you really think we would consider these equine like aliens human? No. We wouldn't. The inter-species dating would be considered bestiality.

Also, I assume you meant to spell racist?

I don't agree. If they were humanoid aliens, then perhaps, but they look like horses. Colorful, cartoon horses. As I said, I don't think many people would consider them a type of race. That's just how it is, unfortunately. I bet you they would be placed in zoos, no matter if they're sentient.

Edited by Destiny

(edited)

I don't want to play the bad guy, but I will.

I'm guessing you mean sapient as in "wise" and not sapient as in "a type of HUMAN species". They may be wise, but look at our planet. We don't even treat people who have a different color or people who have different body parts the same. Do you really think we would consider these equine like aliens human? No. We wouldn't. The inter-species dating would be considered bestiality.

Also, I assume you meant to spell racist?

I don't agree. If they were humanoid aliens, then perhaps, but they look like horses. Colorful, cartoon horses. As I said, I don't think many people would consider them a type of race. That's just how it is, unfortunately. I bet you they would be placed in zoos, no matter if they're sentient.

So slavery then? Is that what your saying? The Human race is incapable of loving another sapient being like us? Are you a misanthrope?

In Warhammer 40K we would just kill them, is that better?

It is xenophobic to think of MLP FIM Ponies less than Human.

Edited by Rush
  • Brohoof 1

So slavery then? Is that what your saying? The Human race is incapable of loving another sapient being like us? Are you a misanthrope?

In Warhammer 40K we would just kill them, is that better?

It is xenophobic to think of MLP FIM Ponies less than Human.

I don't understand the Warhammer 40K reference.

I'm not a misantrophe. I'm not someone who curses the human race and loses faith in humanity. But in all likelihood, that's probably what would happen.

You're very quick to call others who don't agree with you xenophobics. They're called PONIES, for Celestia's sake. That already implies they're more like animals. At least in their biology. Which would make it impossible for me to date or even try to think of them romantically or sexually.

I don't see why not. I could get into the idea of dating a member of just about any sapient species, provided she's got human-like intellect and a personality that's compatible with my own. But you know what the most awesome part of dating a pony would be? Getting to ride upon them.

Me: "Babe, my dogs are barkin'! I'll get a blister if I have to walk much further. :( "

Her: "*sigh* Alright, climb aboard. Wimp. :huh: "

And don't even get me started on the the idea of dating a pegasus who could fly you anywhere. :wub:

• Brohoof 2

I dont think it would be a good idea to date a pony.  Humans dont look kindly on that sort of thing.  What would you feed him or her?  Also dont have proper pony bathrooms.  They cant just step behind a bush...  So the answer would have to be not on this planet. 

Now, get me to a different planet where I was the alien and they were the norm...  That might work.

• Brohoof 1

Do you really think we would consider these equine like aliens human? No. We wouldn't. The inter-species dating would be considered bestiality.

Yes a lot of people would consider it bestiality, a lot of people use that as an argument against clopping. But as you pointed out society has had all sorts of messed up views and priorities about things and I have never gotten along with "polite society" anyway so I say fuck what society thinks. But society has grown and evolved is some ways, slavery and segregation used to be legal and inter racial marriage used to be illegal but those things have changed, there is still racism but things have gotten better. It would take time but I think if ponies or any other sapient species were introduced to earth and were present for a long enough period of time than society would eventually evolve on the matter. Despite all the messed up stuff humanity has done in the past and is doing now I still have faith in human beings as a species.

• Brohoof 3

Yes a lot of people would consider it bestiality, a lot of people use that as an argument against clopping. But as you pointed out society has had all sorts of messed up views and priorities about things and I have never gotten along with "polite society" anyway so I say fuck what society thinks. But society has grown and evolved is some ways, slavery and segregation used to be legal and inter racial marriage used to be illegal but those things have changed, there is still racism but things have gotten better. It would take time but I think if ponies or any other sapient species were introduced to earth and were present for a long enough period of time than society would eventually evolve on the matter. Despite all the messed up stuff humanity has done in the past and is doing now I still have faith in human beings as a species.

Hmm, okay. You make a valid point. :)

Maybe humans would accept ponies as another species, but I still stand that it's a bit weird in my opinion.

They talk, have human level intelligence and Twilight Sparkle is possibly the best thing created by humanity so... Yeah? On the other hand pony dating is pretty much a life sentence to social purgatory which is kinda a downer to the whole concept.

Only if we were BOTH human or BOTH ponies.

I've already posted a situation of human me ending up with Pony Twilight in this topic, "You Find Out You Are Going To Father Offspring With Your Marefriend (What Now?)" link: http://mlpforums.com/topic/91224-you-find-out-you-are-going-to-father-offspring-with-your-marefriend-what-now/

I would say yes, i would date if the above sceranio happened, but in this topic, I prefer the lovers to be in the same species. I've nothing against the idea though. :)

YES!!!!!!!!!!!

I would definitely date Twilight if i had a chance, maybe even marry her if it got to that point. the fact that she is not human wouldn't deter me in the slightest. she is a sapient creature, and it would be no different than being with a human woman.

Edited by looking glass
  • Brohoof 1

I would, I mean I always thought that if they are sentient, can make their own decisions, then it's ok to date then it wouldn't be bestiality. But society would say otherwise but I never cared what society thought cause I am my person I choose who I would love. I would love to be with Fluttershy just had to say that.

• Brohoof 2

Here is one other point.  If our two worlds had access to each other and retained access to our own -- IE a permanent portal.  Being 45 right now, I can say that the odds are higher I would be in a relationship with an mlp pony than with a human. 

• Brohoof 2

• 8 months later...

Okay so I know that some Bronies would date a specific pony if they went to Equestria.

Heck I'm one of them, if I went there I would try to woo Twilights heart. XP

What I would like to know is would any of you guys be willing to date a pony if you went to a Equestria?

(Also you don't turn into a pony there, you would still be human. Just a FYI)

• Brohoof 4

Yep, in a romantic but non-sexual way. I think above what you look like, it's the mind that matters, and that's what I fall in love with. I don't really care if they happen to look like ponies; they're just as human as the rest of us.

• Brohoof 10

Yep, in a romantic but non-sexual way. I think above what you look like, it's the mind that matters, and that's what I fall in love with. I don't really care if they happen to look like ponies; they're just as human as the rest of us.

That's the exact reason why people clop to them, because the show makes them so human like.

(Not saying I do that)

That's the exact reason why people clop to them, because the show makes them so human like.

(Not saying I do that)

For me is not about them being so human like. I would have no problem dating a creature outside of the human race as long as they are sentient creatures. One of the reason why I date an alien from Star Trek, Star Wars, Mass Effect and etc...

• Brohoof 5

For me is not about them being so human like. I would have no problem dating a creature outside of the human race as long as they are sentient creatures. One of the reason why I date an alien from Star Trek, Star Wars, Mass Effect and etc...

That's weird bro but that's cool I don't judge. XD