Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

As a Human would you date a pony?

Bendy

As a Human would you date an alien MLP FIM Pony?  

197 users have voted

1. 1. As a Human would you date an alien MLP FIM Pony?

• Yes.
    • No.

First, a little context about how I think of romance, marriage, and sex:  marriage is the endgoal of romance, and marriage is the banks within which the river of sex should flow.  (I know plenty people don't think that way, but it's what I've always considered to be natural and right regarding the purpose and place of romance, marriage, and sex in the universe.)

With that context in mind, my first impression from the OP was that, unless we're specifically going into the backstory of how centaurs came to be, romance between a pony and a human is a thing that shouldn't be done---it just doesn't seem to have a place in the grand scheme of things.  But...the people who replied to you are making a lot of sense; I can respect their views.

If I was going to date any of them, it'd probably be Fluttershy.  If I make some mistake or do something silly (which being an alien in their world will inevitably bring about), then it'd just make her laugh and feel more casual, less unsure of herself.

• Brohoof 2

I'd take friendship with Fluttershy as close to romantic feelings as I can, without us actually having romantic feelings. In other words,  I'd want us to be okay with cuddling and for myself to be able to treat her as if I were going out with her (random gifts, sweet talk and so on), yet while still being only friends. I guess a very intimate (though not that kind of intimate :P) friendship is all I'd be hoping for. :) I'm not saying that just because we're different species; mainly, it's just that I'd want to have that kind of relationship with other people/ponies too, and if we were dating then that'd be more difficult to pull off. :/

• Brohoof 1

Of course I would! They aren't much different than humans! ^^

I like that attitude! 0D0

Probably. But only if I was a pony too.

Yeah I'm in the same boat with ya.

I only said that the catch is that you are a human to make it more interesting. XP

Of course!

But only if I was my OC.

It was just get weird if I was a human dating a pony.

I would either date Fluttershy

post-25645-0-51865100-1420168963_thumb.jpg

or Luna.

post-25645-0-70856800-1420168992_thumb.jpg

But if I had to pick just one, I'd go with Luna. Hooves down.

I mean look at those dreamy eyes!

post-25645-0-50587200-1420169078_thumb.jpg

Yes... Well I'd need to be a pony as well. But If I had to chose who, it'd be (in order)

Rainbow dash

Apple Jack

Luna

Edited by Petrus