Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Good prank ideas?

bailey2

Hey guys, I have a strange family and were currently at a fun prank war with each other. :P

So far I've brought a fake lottery ticket and pranked them good, but I need new ideas. :) 

I need some funny pranks. :P 

Nothing TOO mean though, Something lighthearted and fun. 

• Brohoof 1

maple syrup

That will stay sticky for like forever! xD

Do you have a cat at house? If yep, well, take a toilet paper roll (just the brown thingy inside), a wet it. Then you can mold it in what looks like cat poop. Have fun. :P

• Brohoof 2

Do you have a cat at house? If yep, well, take a toilet paper roll (just the brown thingy inside), a wet it. Then you can mold it in what looks like cat poop. Have fun. :P

I did this one too my sister i was house sitting for her she has 2 cats imagine the mess i made haha :P

• Brohoof 1

Hehe, this looks like a job for the disciple of the trickster god lol

up hot sauce in their food, buckets ontop of cracked doors, plastic wrap in front of doorways, plastic wrap over toilets, Cheetos in shoes, whoopie cushions under seats, whoopie cushions under pillows, fake spiders/snakes/puke on bed/in shower and (my personal favorite) popping out with a creepy mask to scare the crap outta them! And that's just some stuff off the top of my head :umad:

• Brohoof 2

Okay, I'm gonna pull this prank. :P

• Brohoof 2

A simple but funny prank is if they use the computer and you have a mouse with the laser under it, put a small sticky note over the laser and the mouse won't register movement. I got someone with that and they were getting so frustrated

1. Fill a doughnut with mayonnaise.

2. Replace the cream filling in Oreos with toothpaste.

3. Pour out the Coke or Pepsi and replace it with soy sauce.

4. Have them do the cinnamon challenge. However, switch out the cinnamon with spices.

• Brohoof 1

If the target drinks coffee, replace it with decaf, if they drink decaf switch it with coffee. If they use sugar or any other sweetener, replace it with flour. Switch the salt and sugar and put some cayenne in cinnamon (better for long-term prank wars). 

Wrap the entrace of their doors with Saran Wrap and watch them open their doors and run right into it.

If you're a d*ck, you can also do what the great Dave Pilkey prescribed...

Steps

1. 670px-Make-a-Toilet-Squishy-Step-1.jpg

Place a ketchup packet under the bumpy things under the toilet seat. Make sure the ketchup isn't already opened. Place it folded with the ends of the packet facing outwards under the toilet seat. Make sure the ketchup is gooey and bubbly and squishy-those help a lot.

Ad

2. 670px-Make-a-Toilet-Squishy-Step-2.jpg

Try to tape it on the rim so it is not noticeable to your victim. Don't put too much tape-it'll be noticeable!

3. 670px-Make-a-Toilet-Squishy-Intro.jpg

Finished.

Encase them in a layer of concrete liek a statue for a week then break them out with sum dynamite.(I think pranks are pretty mean if unprovoked).

If someone is ever sleeping outside in a lawn chair then take a string of firecrackers tie it to their leg, light it, and watch the fun peruse! :lol: