Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Random News That Infuriated You

Castle Bleck

Any crimes against women and children

What about the males?

I agree with alot of the thigns in this thread.My one is any conspiracy site reporting made up news.

• Brohoof 1

The closest thing I've gotten to infuriating news was when I found out elder scrolls online would be a 15 dollar monthly subscription. I'm still going to play it though. I don't really care about other news.

(edited)

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110804143643AAqNEcd

Really, hospital? Charging almost $400,000 for forced/involuntary treatment to an unemployed student with confirmed mental-health issues who still lives with their parents. And on a 30-day deadline, no less?

Good luck finding a legal way to actually enforce any of that...

Edited by Anti-Villain

Any news story involving an innocent person being hurt. Either by accident or on purpose.

One type of story that's a bit more personal is any story of school staff stupidity. Like suspending a kid for having a little toy gun that was the size of his finger.

Any crimes against women and children

Men are people too you know. We shouldn't be specifically focusing on any group.

Half-Life 3 still not officially confirmed by Valve.

If someone stole the source code for HL3 and uploaded it, I could only laugh. It's ridiculous that they refuse to say anything about it.

What about the males?

I agree with alot of the thigns in this thread.My one is any conspiracy site reporting made up news.

Any news story involving an innocent person being hurt. Either by accident or on purpose.

One type of story that's a bit more personal is any story of school staff stupidity. Like suspending a kid for having a little toy gun that was the size of his finger.

Men are people too you know. We shouldn't be specifically focusing on any group.

This is what infuriates me personaly, crimes against men not as much as crimes against women and children, bash it all you want it's a personal opinion and should be treated as such

This is what infuriates me personaly, crimes against men not as much as crimes against women and children, bash it all you want it's a personal opinion and should be treated as such

I never said you weren't allowed to have that opinion. You can believe whatever you want. I think it's an incredibly harmful belief to have. That somehow crimes against men are less serious than those against women and children is ridiculous, in my opinion. We're all human, gender and age don't matter.

• Brohoof 1

When an opinionated news channel blamed lack of religion as an explanation to problem teenagers, and when the boy scouts allowed gay children into their group, and a politician responded with the following quote:

"So we're going to stop years of good tradition just because some kids want to... do sex with each other?"

First off, 'do sex with each other'? Facepalm

Second, politicians like him just don't get it. It's not a fetish and it's not a philia, it's love. The only reason why you're against it is because you're incapable of walking in other people's shoes.

Edited by Asterisk Propernoun
  • Brohoof 1

I don't feel like finding the articles but I've found a few lately in the past week or two that have pisses me off beyond belief.

• There's a school in the UK that sent kids to a mosque for a field trip. If the kids don't go, the Principal marks them as being racist on their permanent record. Dafuq?
  • The Federal Government freaks out and calls in Snipers over a rancher. (Bundy). Yet they seem to not care even a little bit about the hordes of illegal immigrants coming in every day. 
  • I've seen more than enough Police Brutality articles in the past few months to make me angry. Yes, I'm aware not all cops are bad. I know at least 3 good cops in real life. It just pisses me off that the bad ones seem to get no punishment for their actions. 
  • Kim Jong Un's warmongering. Doesn't he have more important things to do, like you know feed his people and such?

(edited)

There's a school in the UK that sent kids to a mosque for a field trip. If the kids don't go, the Principal marks them as being racist on their permanent record. Dafuq?

Go ahead, mark me, b***hes! I can just hack into my permanent record and delete it later, anyway!

Edited by Anti-Villain
  • Brohoof 1

The U.S. federal government today announced that it's not going to deport Justin Bieber, even though he has become a public health risk and his crimes now go beyond "making shitty teen pop music".

That was mildly infuriating...but to be expected.

• Brohoof 2

Pretty much any story where scientists "prove" something essentially unknowable about the universe. Like how old it is, or how big it is, or jank like that. Sure, they can make educated guesses based on our current understanding of scientific principles, but it's arrogant to claim that they've proven any such things.

That thing about the orcas in seaworld. I dunno... it just makes me so uncomprehendingly mad for some reason.

They got a petition that might pass a law in California that makes it illegal, though. I pray that it passes.

Pretty much any story where scientists "prove" something essentially unknowable about the universe. Like how old it is, or how big it is, or jank like that. Sure, they can make educated guesses based on our current understanding of scientific principles, but it's arrogant to claim that they've proven any such things.

Pseudoscience. Yea, that's another one that gets on my nerves, but I mostly see it on two-bit television shows such as 'Dark Matters, Twisted but True" and not on the news.