Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Random News That Infuriated You

Castle Bleck

Back when the New town shooting happened or any shooting for that matter it made me RAGE at the fact that their wasn't one single armed law abiding citizen to stop the slaughter, sorry to bring up such a dark topic, but it is the darn truth!

Also when a kid gets suspended from school for a completely stupid reason, like this!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/boy-suspended-gun-shaped-pop-tart-lifetime-nra-membership-article-1.1359918

When I heard that a police officer died from smoke inhalation, due to a teenager setting a mattress on fire in an apartment complex because he was bored really did infuriate me.

something that is getting really annoying, this Stephen Lawrence case, its been like 21 years and they are still fighting for justice when im certain the men who did it are in prison. we should be focusing on something like what happened at Hillsborough where 96 people died because the police were idiots, not one stabbing where the people who committed the crime are in jail for it.

just my opinion anyway.

If video games make people violent, then please tell me what video game people have been playing for the past 5000 years

postal2, its always postal2. making the easter bunny violent now. RWS be like to parents  :umad:

Those freaking weather alerts, like seriously, who invited a tornado to my cook-out?

and who invited the sun to a day on supposedly non stop rain?

Was-Malaysia-Airlines-Flight-MH370-Hijac

When news of Malasian AIrlines Flight 370 first broke on CBC.ca/news, they had a linked article that listen all of the worst major air disasters in every year going backwards until 1977. Why would they list 37 years of air disasters? Wouldn't 10 or 20 be sufficient? No, they felt compelled to list the nice pleasing prime number of 37because that takes us back to 1977, when the Tenerife Airport Disaster occurred, which was the worst aircraft collision in all of history. (Two fully loaded 747 Jumbo jets collided on the runway due to a number of unlucky factors, most notably faulty radios, time pressure, thick fog and a pilot attempting to take-off without permission. Nearly 600 people died.)

Still today, news companies are fear-mongering aircraft safety, even though since the 1990s aircraft have continually become safer and safer, and in spite of the fact that the number of flights every year has gone up. In terms of incidents, THE WHOLE WORLD hasn't seen averaged this few air accidents since 1930.

PegBPqL.png

Edited by Blue
  • Brohoof 1

I really hated the news of Uganda becoming over more discriminating against gay people. Really I don't know what's wrong with the government there, but something seriously is

• Brohoof 2

I really hated the news of Uganda becoming over more discriminating against gay people. Really I don't know what's wrong with the government there, but something seriously is

Look, Uganda, I myself can't support homosexuality (due to my religion), but denying such people basic human rights =

Anything that is anti LGBT especially religionwise really angers me, WE'RE JUST LIKE YOU! STOP HATING ON US!

There's a difference between not supporting and outright hating

Most if not ALL the news I've seen is hate, trnsfemales either being raped, or stoned to death, even in America

That's just media framing. Don't believe all the news ya know. After all, what's interesting about a new pro lgbt law that a country just made. No nothing interesting about that, unless people go protesting on the streets because of it, that's when it gets interesting. The news only reviews negative things which is very shameful as it makes people think that the whole world is against them

That's just media framing. Don't believe all the news ya know. After all, what's interesting about a new pro lgbt law that a country just made. No nothing interesting about that, unless people go protesting on the streets because of it, that's when it gets interesting. The news only reviews negative things which is very shameful as it makes people think that the whole world is against them

That is true, but that's why i hardly read/listen to the news but I follow transadvocate on fb so i get a lot of this stuff

That is true, but that's why i hardly read/listen to the news but I follow transadvocate on fb so i get a lot of this stuff

yeah but in the meanwhile when one gay person is getting nearly beaten to death somewhere, about 10 others are shaking hands with a heterosexual and patted on the shoulder

The swine flu panic.Everything about it was stupid and mishandled by the media. I did my own research and practically everything was sensationalized. When you hear the word outbreak in relation to illnesses, you usually thllink of a few hundred people. Nope, just a handful you could count on your hands.

Another thing was that the chance of dying to the more common strain of flu virus was more likely than dying of the swine. I was so sick of the panic that I even wrote to my local paper about it. Never the less, the panic continued on for several weeks where anyone who got the cold was ostracized

Edited by Celtore