Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Derp

With the prospect of Rainbow Power, and Twilight possibly getting a new home in her very own Rainbow Kingdom (speculation).  How will this affect future episodes?  Will there be other ponies in the Rainbow Kingdom?  Will Rainbow Power be a new permanent power each pony will have?  Will this effect the rest of the mane 6's involvement? Will this be a permanent home for Twilight? (The castle looks a lot like her ponyville library)  Finally will this be another doomsday for bronies? (Equestria Girls, Magical Mystery Cure)  I personally think that anything can be good if it is done right, and DHX has a history of doing things right.  Any thoughts on how this will play out? Cause I am clueless.  :/

Besides it being the obvious toy marketing. I feel like the rainbow kingdom, and the powers it brings will really be the end for twilights character development. She was originally planned to replace Celestia, and now she will have, but far earlier than the rest of the remane 5. So while I would enjoy seeing some new areas of Equestria, this really does spell the end for major development of twilight.

Overall, I think it'll turn out better than we expect, but it is probably a bad move.  I strongly wished they had given this one consideration.

How will this affect future episodes?

Twilight will be treated as even more important than she has in the past.  Otherwise, they'll find a way to make it seem insignificant, like they have with alicorn Twilight.

Will there be other ponies in the Rainbow Kingdom?

It wouldn't be much of a kingdom if no one lived there.

Will Rainbow Power be a new permanent power each pony will have?

I am 99% sure that the ponies won't be soaked in rainbow paint all of the time.  However, I suspect that it'll be like a superpower and they'll have Rainbow Powers in their superhero mode.  They probably won't be used frequently, probably only as much as the Elements were used.

Will this effect the rest of the mane 6's involvement?

As I said before, I think that either Twilight will be given tons of focus or will be given even less focus than she's been given in season 4.

Will this be a permanent home for Twilight? (The castle looks a lot like her ponyville library)

If you've seen the pictures of the castle, I can't imagine her living there full-time.  If it is the library, then maybe she would.  Otherwise, I heard it could be an upgraded Tree of Harmony.

Finally will this be another doomsday for bronies? (Equestria Girls, Magical Mystery Cure)

This will certainly be another doomsday for bronies.

• Brohoof 1

I wouldn't mind Twilight getting her own kingdom, but I think it's been rushed into too quickly. Should've waited until Season 5 for that. And I presume Rainbow Power will be the replacement for the Elements of Harmony, that the mane 6 can summon when necessary.