Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Does anypony believe in unicorns?

Adachi

Yes I do! ..Erm, but I was raised to believe fairies, ghosts, demons, elves and etc exist, so maybe that's just me. :blush:

What nation? They are nearly extinct. I'm seeing if I can clone unicorns, to save them.

It's a magical nation that exists in a different plane of existence, which we populate by the hundreds (that's a lot where we come from, shut up) and clones always degenerate anyways, so it's useless.

and this is getting off topic, so I'm quitting before this gets outta hand...hoof.

It's a magical nation that exists in a different plane of existence, which we populate by the hundreds (that's a lot where we come from, shut up) and clones always degenerate anyways, so it's useless.

and this is getting off topic, so I'm quitting before this gets outta hoof...hoof.

Well, I'm working on the degeneration problem. And I don't believe you about the kingdom.

I don't really believe in any Mythical things but a more intelligent horse with a Horn doesn't sound like anything impossible.

Well at least we have Narwhals...

Yeah. I believe, they just exist on a separate plane from us, and are not corporeal beings, so that's why most don't believe in them. They are like angels, they're helpers, guides, and messengers, and even work together with angels due to compatible frequencies. One can see a unicorn, if they only try. One only has to meditate, and visualize different legendary beings, such as the fey, gnomes, brownies, pixies, etc and a unicorn will appear to them while meditating. They're also drawn to music, and positive people who are virtuous and/or pure to the point where their mortal body cannot contain it. 

Humanity has lost most of it's innocence and open mindedness over the ages. As people turned more and more to the material world, they forgot more and  more about nature. People eventually started forgetting about unicorns, or considering them fairy tales for little kids. 

But hey, even if I'm delusional, it gives me something to work for. One day I will find that beautiful forest clearing with a pond, and maybe find a beautiful virgin to go with me, so she can attract a unicorn, and I can die happily :D

I don't know if they exist I used to think that quite a few creatures from legends were fake but then I started reading books about mythical creatures and I basically realized that many of them could have and possibly still do exist like for example even though it's not technically a mythical creature I found some evidence that a creature called the Mongolian death worm probably does exist and I've always believed that dragons were alive at one point so who knows they might exist but if they do exist and they are still around hopefully they aren't guarded by a bunch of freaking minotaurs like they are in oblivion.

Well then! They are definitely real now! You heard it here first guys! North Korea has found proof of unicorns.

Ahem. Now for my actual opinion on the topic. :P

I think it is possible unicorns once existed. I don't see why else ancient people would randomly decide to put a horn on a horse.

They might have existed and then been hunted to extinction for their horn. If they did exist, I see that as the most likely option.

It could also be as some of you have said, that they are pure creatures and can only be seen by those who are pure, but I find that less believable.

I think it'd be cool if unicorns had existed. Don't think they had magic, but they could have existed.

of course!

step 1) move to Nedherland

step 2) ask this guy:  @@Wayzer, some of the better stuff

step 3) look for an horse

PROFIT! here you have your unicorn!

• Brohoof 1

of course!

step 1) move to Nedherland

step 2) ask this guy:  @@Wayzer, some of the better stuff

step 3) look for an horse

PROFIT! here you have your unicorn!

OMG XD wow I really laughed to loud at that one