Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello everyone!

Antidaeophobia

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?:

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I'm an professional artist and crafter living in Iowa. I've been in the my little pony fandom since the first season and found out about it through my friend on a Star Trek forum (I love original and next generation), I've been on Everypony forum for awhile, but most of my friends have left the forum and I've decided to leave that forum and start new. Hopefully make some new friends and show off some of my art.

I'm a big fan of Discord, I really love his character. I loved the show before Discord however, he was just the cherry on top of the awesome cake.  :wub:

When I'm not working on my crafts, I love obsessing over my favorite fandoms; Star Trek (TNG and TOS), Supernatural, Hellsing, Harry Potter, District 9, Legion, and of course MLP to name a few and also writing fanfiction, my own original stories and playing with my animals (I'm a bit of a Fluttershy when it comes to animals).

I love creating original my little pony characters and helping other create their own characters. The character in my icon is my original earth pony character Nova turned into a Nightmare villain (I adore Nightmare Rarity's design) I also knit my little pony apparel and make custom figures. 

My favorite pony right now is Twilight Sparkle or Pinkie Pie. 

I'm hoping to make lots of new friends on here, have some interesting conversation and maybe see some interesting fanart. 

Live Long & Prosper,

Antidaeophobia

Welcome to the forums, Antidaeophobia :D Glad to have you join the community! Enjoy your stay.

Welcome to the forums, friend.  I want to ask, did you draw that avatar of Nightmare Rarity.  If so, thats so cool, :D

The character in my icon I did make. It's my original character; Nova Star, as a Nightmare villain. I used the design of Nightmare Rarity because she's just so fabulous and has the best design. 

post-26225-0-33004300-1397982066_thumb.png This is Nova in her pony form.

post-26225-0-90956200-1397982085_thumb.png This is Nova as Nightmare Nova.

I'm working on a princess, changeling and bat pony version of my character right now. I like to have fun with her and try out different species.