Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you ran over a pony.

Kel_Grym

First, why are we discussing this ><

But anyways, I think I would be shocked that they exist and then probably take it to a vet to something! It depends how hard I hit it. There is it really much point in trying to save it if it's a bloody mess (we don't know if ponies bleed, maybe they bleed play dough or something :P).

• Brohoof 4

Well, I'd be more shocked than anything. I mean, I've never hit an animal or human with a car, but if I saw I hit an MLP character... I'd be like "Did that really just happen?"

Anyway, I'd see if it was okay and apologize over and over.

• Brohoof 1

I'll inspect the body and poke it a bit. Then I'll wonder how the hell did a MLP pony get here, then I'll check if I'm tired or not. I'll then proceed to sit in the car for half an hour before gently laying the body into my car. Most likely the pony wouldn't be dead as I usually don't drive faster than 40mph due to avoiding highways. 

If it wakes up, I'll apologize and offer the pony a shelter (my home) till a clear answer on how the hell a cartoon character made it to the real world. Then I may be able to lord over everyone else with the fact that I know an actual MLP pony and not a plushie. 

If the pony is dead, many tears would be shed. I'll then bury the pony in a proper grave. A pony is sentient, I'll respect the pony as such.  

Edited by Demirari
  • Brohoof 2

Would be shocked, I would try helping the pony. Going to a vet or help it myself, hopefully it wouldn't be in too much pain. In case it would be hurting as much as I would not like doing it I would end its suffering.

• Brohoof 1

If I ran over a fictional technicolored pony, I'd probably be wondering what drugs I'm on; but, I'd probably take him/her to the vet and just go from there. 

• Brohoof 1

I would stop talking LSD.

I am too young to drive and if I had seen a pony I'd probably go to the doctor before anything else. xD

Edited by A CrayZ Cat
  • Brohoof 1

I would stay with the body and cry and pray over and over for Amalthea to cross over to our dimension and revive the pony. If the pony was still alive, I would take him/her to the vet immediately.

I'd would wonder when I injested Pcp laced shrooms. Then I'd probably climb into the back seat and hold myself until the angry faces in the sky went away

I'd pick it up, and drive it to the nearest hospital in 10 seconds flat. (Depends on the distance of the nearest hospital. :P)

If it were for Diamond Tiara, Sombra, Blueblood, or Flash Sentry, I'd love to leave and ignore them, but I'll be arrested for animal cruelty, so I'll still seek medical attention. :P

• Brohoof 2

Check my car for any serious damage.Horses can fuck them up in collisions.Oh, and move the corpse off the road for other cars.

Edited by MOSFETv2

Once I get over my existential crisis, I'll immediately try to get them help. Does anyone really think taking them to a vet is a good idea? The ponies biology might be completely different than a pony from our world. What if they wake up and start talking? I don't trust anyone to not call the police, and somehow get said pony to the government. I would take them home and help them as best as I can.

• Brohoof 1

My reaction would be extremely situational. The base reaction would be glee that ponies, and by concequence, Equestria actually exists. The factors and concequences are as follows:

1) Do I know this pony? If yes, then my reaction will only grow stronger.

2) What aleigience does said pony follow? If good or passive, then worry for their safety and try to help. If evil, like Sombra, try to get them to reform, but make sure they're helpless against me if at all possible. I give anyone a chance, regardless of previous reputation.

3) How hurt are they? the degree of damage will affect the degree of either horror or releif.

4) Can they go back to Equestria? If so, then beg to go with them. If not, then try to help them fit in with society as best I can. Even if it means hiding them from even my parrents (which knowing them, won't last long).

5) Is this pony one of my OCs? If yes, then the situation might turn awkward. Because I'd have to explain how I know about them. It's different for the Cannon ponies, since I didn't come up with them.

In the end, I guess, either way, I help them out and try to make a friend out of them. It wouldn't matter if it's Sombra, Chrysalis, Diamond Tiara, or Rainbow Freaking Dash, I'll help however I can.

Edited by Summer Dash
  • Brohoof 2

Does the pony look like a real world pony with all the colors and markings of our Equestrian fandom? Or are they actually cartoonish in our world and still look identical to Equestrian ponies?

If they look like real world pony I would worry less. Still feel bad, but then waste-not want-not...turn those hooves into glue!