• Minecraft
    • Roblox
    • Terraria

Some of you knew this was coming.

It has on other sites.

Let it infest this one.

So what game is more fun to play?

Minecraft, Roblox, or Terraria?

Being a modder I choose FRIK'N MINECRAFT!

I would then go with Terraria.

Then of course lastly I would choose Roblox.

It's just my opinion.

VOTE NOW!

post-25645-0-05757800-1397951811_thumb.jpg

post-25645-0-17759200-1397951818_thumb.jpg

post-25645-0-74983200-1397951826_thumb.jpg

Edited by Hyper Dash

Minecraft's well known for it's popularity, however, I doubt it's fair to put it against Roblox and Terraria.

Minecraft's based around building and mining.
Terraria's based around exploration and survival.
Roblox is... well... Legos 3D.

Anyway, I couldn't choose Minecraft or Terraria over one another. They're completely separate games.

I'm not much of a fan of Roblox, and I particularly dislike the community.

• Brohoof 2

Terraria is more fun to play than Minecraft, which is more fun to play than Roblox.

My opinion, of course.

Especially Terraria 1.2.3.1+

I haven't heard of Roblox, but I've played Terraria and just couldn't get into it. Now Minecraft I've played for hours at a time, I'll give this round to Minecraft of course. ^^

Hmmm.... I've played all of these games (Not Terria But I Know How It's Like Cuz My Brother Haz It) But I prefer Minecraft. Roblox is my choice but with mods Minecraft becomes really better: You dont even need to earn money just set your own skin. Roblox: GET MONEY AND BUY STUFF TO MAKE YOU LOOK NICE! So I prefer Minecraft

• Brohoof 1

well I only played Terraria and Minecraft. both have great elements, but I find it MUCH easier to play minecraft over all and i've been on it for so long I can't get away!!!!

Minecraft's got pretty boring over time, Roblox's staff and community is atrocious, and I haven't played Terraria.

Still, Roblox was fun while it lasted for me when I was younger, until it become more and more clear of how much of a bunch of greedy pricks the staff was, and how the community is the prime example of a kid who just discovered internet memes, comment spam, etc. However, it still wins out of these 3 for me.

If you included Blockland however, that would've easily won. It may not be nearly as big as Roblox, but it's much easier to use and possibly easier to script/mod. The community's still pretty bad though, but it's nothing compared to Roblox's.

Edited by Mars Brownie
  • Brohoof 1

I have already talked about Minecraft, so in short it's not very good unless you shove it full of mods and Roblox is a massive fucking joke and you really shouldn't be playing unless you are like 12 years old or something.

Terraria, while not perfect, is a fairly solid game that is capable of standing on it's own two feet, though I will say it's more like a platformer/Action RPG than the other two.

Edited by Flakk

I think this is a silly comparison, because they are entirely different games (Minecraft = Mining, building, surviving, Terraria = Exploration, survival and Roblox is basically just building any thing you dream of.)

However, I find Minecraft overrated, as it gets boring unless you install mods. I've yet to play Terraria. So far, I say ROBLOX, because It's best for being more creative with stuffs like meshes.

Although, I will admit, the community is hell on ROBLOX, even if one of my best friends are on there.

Plus, there have been some really stupid updates (i.e. Price Floors and the new Roblox Studio)

Edited by ShrektheOgrelord

Terraria and Minecraft are the only real competitors here (Sorry Roblox fans), because both games were made well and have awesome communities supporting them...Roblox is just a no-go game for me...once again sorry to all Roblox fans

Might as well throw Cube World into the mix, this feels more of a melting pot but if I had to pick one, Terraria. In its vanilla form it holds its ground while Minecraft is fun but without mods it can get stale faster. After doing one big project I was like, "...f*** this" and just proceeded to mindlessly explore for rare minerals and items.

• 2 months later...

Out of the three, I say Terraria. Minecraft and Roblox both got me bored out of my mind within an hour, it all is just what you look for in a game. Terraria offers neat events, hardmode, intense firefights/gameplay, and crafting. Than it also comes down that I prefer the retro platformer over the first person.