Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Surprised no one's freaking out about the Finale title

JayStorm

It was kind of expected, if you watched Equestria girls

What do you mean? I sww it, and I didn't see anything pointing to this

Something like Twilight's Kingdom or something... yeeeeaaaah shit storm armor engaged.

can I borrow some? I need it for a lot more than this so expect it to be broken when you get it back

can I borrow some? I need it for a lot more than this so expect it to be broken when you get it back

Rewatch the begining, when twi is talking about her responsibilities

well I don't really see a problem with that name. Although it better not be just a lead up to Rainbow rocks or whatever that is or I am going to be pissed.

Remember this fandom freaked out over Twilacorn, just imagine what this could produce

Don't worry I alway have extra armor for others. Though now that I think about it I'm putting it on not because of the episode, (I'm perfectly alright with ever episode that has ever been released) but because of the next wave of "I'm leaving the fandom"-ers.

Guys. Let's think about the title of the opener.

"Princess Twilight Sparkle"

And yet, one of, if not the, coolest season opener of this show! I'm definitely not going to judge this episode by it's title.

Maybe Twilight will get a kingdom. Who really cares?

She seems to be handling the whole Princess thing quite well! It doesn't seem to hurt this show at all. We can clearly see by all of Season 4 so far that the show hasn't changed just because Twilight's a Princess. :D

• Brohoof 5

The show is evolving and people should be freaking out about this? I'd think people would relish the show making changes that expand the scope of it.

I'm not saying they should, just surprised they aren't

Guys. Let's think about the title of the opener.

"Princess Twilight Sparkle"

And yet, one of, if not the, coolest season opener of this show! I'm definitely not going to judge this episode by it's title.

Maybe Twilight will get a kingdom. Who really cares?

She seems to be handling the whole Princess thing quite well! It doesn't seem to hurt this show at all. We can clearly see by all of Season 4 so far that the show hasn't changed just because Twilight's a Princess. :D

I know, I'm not judging the EP by any means, but look at what happened with Twilacorn, we're gonna need a nuclear bunker to survive the fan freak from this

• Brohoof 1

Why would someone freak out over the title? I don't know if I'm missing a reference here or.... what.

I'm not saying they should, just surprised they aren't

Honestly it's not something to freak out about. If people do it's just one of those things where people make a big deal out of changes made to things they are used to. It'll pass.

Why would someone freak out over the title? I don't know if I'm missing a reference here or.... what.

Remember how people absolutely flipped over Twilacorn? Imagine this

Remember how people absolutely flipped over Twilacorn? Imagine this

I still don't understand XD